Reviews for Alive
MakaAlbarn chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Perfection
Sendryl chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Can I favorite this story 50 times, please?
Keep it up. I love it.
Puggle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That's a great story! I enjoyed it!
longing.for.redemption chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So fluffy! ...though, I haveta ask, does that even work? Hard to imagine that it does...
baby-got-batch chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I HAVE THIS BOOKMARKED. I CRY EVERY TIME. OMG FEEEEEELSSSSS I LOVE YOU WRITE MOAR PLEASE
carbface jones chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
For a supposed 'Alien,' your Sherlock's description of friendship was sublime, true and fierce.
Fusterya chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I don't know how can you do this.

It is so touching and so delightful that I can barely breathe.

It's the most beautiful story I've read so far: it's overwhelming with tenderness, and pain, and redemption.

The idea of the violin to calm john's nightmares is so sweet and unique that... really, I would like to know: HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?

I know I told you before, but please don't stop, EVER.

When I receive in my mail the notice of yours updatings, I stop everything I'm doing to read.

Thank you for this.

Thank you so much.
lala chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
It's so beautiful. Even if John and Sherlock are a little bit out of character, it doesn't disturb. I think it's ever better if you read it not as fanfiction but as an original story.

ElewynBrandt, you're great.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
We play together until the sun rises, him humming against my temple, me with my eyes closed and my body warm. I am alive.

Just lovely :)
letsmeetatbakerstreet chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ugh, I ship John and Sherlock a lot and I do enjoy reading uh... intimate stuff. But this, is the best fic I've read yet. It's so canon it's unreal, I think my taste in fic's is something that I can picture actually happening and this fits the bill. This is just beautiful. Honestly. Wow.
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is beautiful.
littleann84 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wonderful story! I absolutely loved it! Great job _
mykardia chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
awwww :) very sweet, cute and adorable fanfic :) made me smile. I like the way you make it so natural between them :) the interactions are very well done.
OneMadCookie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Gah! I'll willingly dive into the fluff now, even if it means I'll drown in it!

So precious I finally stumbled across a romantic scene where Sherlock's ever present violin is used. And so perfectly as well

"Triumph over Nightmares" -

Anyway, enough ranting. Good work, keep it up :)