Reviews for Just A Dream
nolesome chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Even though we're now "post-Always" this is heartbreaking to read. Very well written, you create a lot of tension and suspense in such a short scene. Having seen the actual episode and reading this months after you wrote it, it was interesting to have the trapped/rescuer roles reversed. Gives an extra level of uncertainty to the plot because I can never be 100% sure either Beckett or Castle won't get killed (can you tell I have been seriously scarred by other fanfics that get a little feisty with their AU?). Guh. Anyway, I thought this was great :)
purplangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow. This one shot is super! We'll only ever read about Kate having an epiphany though as Marlowe won't allow it to happen, lol. I really do believe though that it will take Castle being in danger for her to finally realize and say ILY to him. Beautiful story! Wish it had happened this way on the show.
Laheara chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love the story. It would be nice if SOMETHING happened to Castle that made Kate have a moment like this. It always seems to be bad stuff happening to her, never him. The bank episode was the first time since the premier she was really scared for him. Oh well, like Sophia said, without that tension they may have nothing left so I guess it's good she's holding back.
CastleWolfie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You do realize I will be forced to torture you for this, right? This whole, Rick doesn't remember thing, right? Keeping up this will-they-won't-they thing. /kicks softly/ I love you, and I loved the story, but gah. -.o

Anyhow. Amazing story! 83 Absolutely loved it. Very dramatic/angsty. Needs a CPR scene though. /snicker/

Thirty minutes until the new Castle comes on! 83 Casey and I have curled onto her couch with mountains of junkfood to watch...
janinsc chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow! Very well written. :)