Reviews for Prewetts and Weasleys
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh, my goodness! What will the Weasley children say? They'd be, what, siblings and half-cousins or something like that? Ahh, so messed up!
SillySilenia chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Again, well-written. Probably not quite everyone's cup of tea, with the implied incest and all, but it doesn't make it any less well-written.

Second story of yours I read. Second with incest in it.

Did make me wonder whether you're (sort-of) obsessed with/like/love writing incest, I'm obsessed/like/love reading about it or both. XD
InventorOfFirebolt chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I was bored. So then I started flicking through your stories. And then I came to this one. You must really love incest, eh? Good fic, as always, but Molly's eyes are brown, not blue, at least in the version that I have.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 2/25/2012

I definently wouldn't have been bold enough to post something like this lol!

But I thought the plot was pretty well thought out and well written I must say.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Do you have an obsession with making character's unoblivious to possible incest? O.o geeeez.

It was very cool though. :) I'm still working on catching up. :P good story! :D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Fine. Fiiiiine. For the two minutes it will take me to get that review done I shall pretend that Arthur and Molly have NOT married. Or actually Molly cheated too and conceived ALL of her kids with… Xenophilius Lovegood, how's that? )

I like the way you pictured their affair and Molly's birth… Why the hell did she use a Muggle test, though?
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012

You know I like your explanation as to why Molly was redheaded...

But I always imagined Septimus loving Cedrella, that's just me *shrugs*

Great job!

Much love!

Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
You wrote it! Siblings!Molly/Arthur! This was really well written but I have to say I'm glad you ended it with Molly just a baby, instead of taking it through to the incest-y conclusion1
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh my god. Gamma, why? Why do you insist on doing these evil, disgusting things? Well, fine, this was well written. I'll give you that much. But still, the thought of implied incest between Molly and Aurthur is just so, SO disgusting! D:

You did a good job, in any case. I just feel the need to compulsively shower my poor brain in industrial-strength bleach now. P

You wrote it well, as always.
BellaPur chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That's disgustng Gammz xD
lella7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012

Oh Gamma...

This is really well written and everything, and Rosalind and Septimus seem like such a sweet couple, but...

Oh God

Thanks for the dedication, but I want to make quite clear to anyone else reading this that I specifically asked Gamma not to write this. Which admittedly was a very bad move on my part.

I will never complain about incestuous Lucissa again

I'm off to stick hairpins in my eyes Oedipus style now...
Armontentia chapter 1 . 2/20/2012

... thank you for the dedication anyway. :')

i am permanently scarred, and i am terrified to think of what dreams i will be having.

i wish i was a seer. that way i could see what effects my words have on people...

well done for coming up with a story line. it was well written, as always.

incest between Mollywobbles and Arthur.