Reviews for Excavation
tmntlover2013 chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
Great job on the story, it was just like the Jerry Springer show, keep up the great work and keep on writing
Elia Chanel chapter 3 . 12/17/2018
fuck, sakura is such a whiny bitch in this. i wanted to put her in one of the death traps from saw, god. but when naruto and sasuke realized they were in love with each other, awww!
Gracidia chapter 3 . 3/29/2018
just a lot of twists everywhere... AND THE FINALE DHO
Sekira91 chapter 3 . 2/20/2018
The format is refreshing and very good so points for originality but really they were all filthy liars, Naruto lied to Jiraya? NOT CREDIBLE exactly as all the fic
Kitsune Megami no Unmei chapter 3 . 8/12/2017
Actually you can actually beat the polygraph. You just have to stay calm and keep a low heart rate. But whatever. This story is amazing so who cares? SasukeNaruto 3 Love this story so much~
Alex chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
HAHAHAHA!
This is so good!
I love Naruto's comebacks!
I loved this story cuz i really hate Sakura...
Emerald Time chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Very awesome! Very dramatic! I loved it!
GUEST chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
FUNNU FUNNY FUNNY I enjoyed reading all three chapters once I found you it took me a few years but I really enjoyed it
Unmei Sama chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
My skin was literally crawling when I was reading this, well writen though but let me say this. I don't feel sorry for Naruto, he and Sasuke are just disguisting PERIOD. Sakura is not innocent either but she is not that much of a bitch to deserve such cruelty.
Sasuke-Tema chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
this was not fun to read it was wayyyyyyyyyyy more than that! booo sakura!
Sasuke-Tema chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
NEXT! Damn Naruto's got a hot-mouth!
Sasuke-Tema chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
WHOOT! Maury! Maury! MAURY! LOL
snickluvah4 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
OMG! THAT WAS AMAZING! XD
Kaneki chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Couldn't resist the urge to read this again after a year... So here I am! The story is just as fantastic as the first time I read this. Absolutely priceless and amazing. I very much look forward to your updates on 'Element'! :D
jasldjfafjdff chapter 3 . 5/16/2013