Reviews for Gina's Sudden Change of Heart
bakamonostalgic167 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Um,well...How can Gaston have a daughter?! Before he died, he wanted to marry belle. The ending was a bit cliche, it should have been longer, Gina should have got to know them and should have spent more time with them... But the plot is not bad though
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I really like the idea of this story, but Gina's beliefs change much too suddenly. Toward the end she says that her dad was a jerk...but how would she know that? Everyone in her village idolized him, so all she ever would have heard was that he was a hero. The truth is something she should have learned gradually over the course of the story, and resisted at first because it contradicts the heroic image she always had of her dad.

I also think it would have been more interesting if she fell in love with Cameron over several chapters, showing WHY they fall in love, what his personality is like, rather than just meeting him and that's pretty much it. In fact, she could have concealed the fact that she's Gaston's daughter and initially seen Cameron as just a way to get into the castle so she could kill Belle, but then come to realize Belle is kind and nice, and then Gina would be conflicted over what to do and more importantly, what the real truth is.

I definitely think it was a great idea for a story and has a lot of potential! I just think you rushed it too much.

Also, you say that the villagers initially thought Gina was Belle's daughter. But you have to remember that the mother is the one who actually gives birth, so there's really no question of who the mother is. It's not like the father, who could be anyone. Gina couldn't show up at the castle and say to Belle "Guess what? I'm your daughter!" as she fantasizes, because Belle would KNOW if a baby had ever come out of her own body or not.

Good idea for a story though, and I really liked the character of Gina!
Alice chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
:3 This is wasssss soooo good! Except the last couple of lines But other than that GREAT job :)