Reviews for CBI's Sexiest Consultant
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
lol Loved it but I don't think it's in character for JANE to be upset. He'd probably be pleased at how true it is: the title!
merriwyllow chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Not exactly crackfic? Oh, this is exactly crackfic. And darned funny, too.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
It's sort of crack-ficcy, but it's well-written crack: in character and entertaining. Thanks for sharing!
FlavishamXIII chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Damn that's good!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hahaha loved this :)
Purple Carnation chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was amazing! haha Pure perfection. (: I can totally see that happening too.

Little factoid though, Long Beach is a good 7 hour drive from Sacramento. (:
mihenna chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was really, really quite funny.

I feel like you really kept them in character and that this is exactly the sort of thing they would each do in a situation like that.

I was very entertained :)
MissDonnie chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
how cute...loved you work...
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This might have been a little silly, but it was well-written silliness! Great dialogue, and I loved how Jane things turned things around on Lisbon. You don't mess around with Jane :)

Thanks for the chuckles.
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hahaha! Nicole was right this is totally awesome and entertaining :D Super funny and in character! Great job!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
1. You are quite possibly my favorite person right now.

2. The addition of the Cho/Rigsby/Van Pelt stuff at the start was terrific.

3. You are quite possibly my favorite person ever right now.

4. I can totally see that smirk on Lisbon's face, we all know what that looks like! And I can just hear that teasing tone in her voice. Also how he turned it to embarrass her by telling everyone how obsessed she was with that article. And of course she'd put it all around everywhere to make sure everyone sees it.

5. You are quite possibly my favorite person ever right now. Seriously. And you should post this at a Mentalist comm at LJ or something because IT IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FICS I HAVE EVER READ FOR ANY FANDOM.

6. Write more Mentalist. Seriously, I had high hopes for the way you'd write this fandom and you did even better than I thought you would!