Reviews for Young Love: Dylan and Lily
Please please please update! That was such a cliff hanger a and I want to read dylan coming and saving the day! Love i! Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
Please,please,PLEASE,write a new chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
Please write more!
Paige chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Wow that was a great story keep going I need to hear more! Well bye
musiicmonii chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
So GREAT! Please update.
bewaremypengirl chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You last updated 2 years ago! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
This story is wonderful. Please write more. I feel soooo sorry for Lily. Everyone is so in character - it's great. Thanks.
Ausllyawesomness2003 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FIC! I also have a suggestion for a later chapter. If you feel awkward righting a make-out scene, you don't have to, ok? I think it could go something like this;
Lily ran into the janitor's closet, and couldn't believe that Hannah yanked the loose thread on her shirt and literally showed her bra ti every one in school. She slammed the door and started sobbing. Just as she did that, Dylan came running down the hall, screaming her name. He stopped when he heard his girlfriend's sniffles. He gently opened the closet door to find a puffy-eyed Lily, who when he came in, quickly covered herself with her sweater. "I'm so sorry she did that. I never thought she would take something to this extreme.", he said as she sat down next to her. Dylan put an arm around her and said," Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing like that happens again." "Aww thanks.", Lily said while giving him a little kiss on the cheek. "That's all I get?", Dylan said with puppy dog eyes. "Ok, I'll give you some more", Lily said. She sat on his lap and started kissing him like she never had before.

You decide where it goes from there :)
Awesome1 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Pleeeeeeeeease write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
I need more plz
Katniss the Cattail chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
This is like the cutest thing ever! Keep up those amazing writing skills, just try and get over a thousand words per chapter believe me it is a pain in the butt, and you may find yourself getting very frustrated, however its so worth it because it will make you ten times of a better writer, I'm interested in being your "beta" or mentor. PM me and we'll talk about your future as an author.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014