Reviews for Chrono Dream
Kyle chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Well excussssssssssse me! :p
Pkjoan chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Hey guys sorry for the lack of chapters. I was very busy, but now that I have free time I might keep this up to the end.
StarscreamComic chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I'm glad you like my story "The Fang Saga." This is a really good Chrono Trigger fan fic you got here too. ;D
Pkjoan chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Its just an expresion!
Kyle chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
What do you mean by "Care to take at least a fine!"

I am not sure about where you came from but here a fine is you owe money when caught committing a violation like traffic/moving violations or on a more simple level over-due library books.

For some reason I was really worried at first Chrono was in trouble with the law where he owed the 3000G which would've had to be a pretty big violation for that to occur like (Unsheathing A Sword In Public) on Guardia's Usage of Weapons chapter 3 paragraph A subsection B.

Look it up! :)
Rokuna Aldebaran chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Scarcely do I remember the story (and the ages) in chrono trigger since I played it 5-6 years ago. but the story is still interesting XD

are you a native speaker of English? good English!
Rokuna Aldebaran chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
the sequel! I'm happy that someone finally came with this idea :D

hey, guess I will love the story!

I liked the Crono here. he did not talk, like he did in the game. I loved the way you tell the story without changing the fact that crono never talks. hwahahaa.. it's good.

well, that you made it into the dialogue formation did not bother me. though I think it will be great if you can make it into direct form or indirect one.

well, i'll be reading the next chapters.

keep going!
Pkjoan chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Wooah! The characters personalities are almost the same that of the game, this is amazing!
Pkjoan chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Sorry, it's my computer's fault. Sometimes I was trying to click on a letter but I didn't notice if I clicked the letter or not. I should check the spelling twice.
Magus of Grammar chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Excellent Plot, Although your spelling is a little bit incorrect. While I enjoyed the story, you should check your spelling sometimes.
Pkjoan chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
If you Like it, dont forget to comment. Next chapters are going to be based on Zeal and Ocean Palace incident. Then I shall introduce other Characters such as Ayla, Frog and Robo.
Niceguy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
It was so cool, keep the good work!