Reviews for Learning to Fall
onepieceloverforever chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
YES! I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought Bradley's speech was foreshadowing Ling and Lan Fan's future. That part was so unnecessary if it wasn't meant for this foreshadow. Great story and I hope you keep up the good work!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Awwwww. I like a happy ending.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Amalie chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
By far the best Ling and Lan Fan fic out there. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Such an adorable story. And I had similar thoughts on Bradley's discussion with Lan Fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I LOVED this story, it's so perfect and i had the same idea with bradley's discussion with Lan Fan.
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I love your story! These guys are so cute!
croquette queen chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is just adorable! -And beautifully written- you got Lan Fan and Ling right down to a T. Keep writing!
pika318 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I like this fic. It's just like Ling to try to get Lan Fan out of danger.

I laughed a bit at the names of Lan Fan's sisters, because mine and my sister's names contain Jun and Rui in them D
hexed honey chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Sorry I'm not signed in right now but that story was so beautiful making me want to review quickly! why isn't this story as popular as it should be? i loved it! no sequel needed it was lovely enough. Getting lan fan engaged to another man sounds like something ling would do! the story made me laugh and feel a bit like crying, well done on a great story.
hexed honey chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
cruorem chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
like this lots
D-chi chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was amazingly adorable.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Loves it! I really am shipping hard for this pair . The end was killer.
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
3. That's all I have to say about this story. 3. It's so like Ling to try and make Lan Fan happy...never considering that it's him who makes her happy xD. And then, of course, he uses his power to make him marry her. SO Ling. I want to see more amazing LingFan like this! Please never stop writing!
XxBlaiddxX chapter 1 . 2/21/2012