Reviews for No Such Thing As Coincidences?
JelloGirl323 chapter 17 . 4/16/2012
This made me smile.

...not that i smile at people getting tortured... or anything... but I love Drama. and man, let me tell you, this story is full of it! Which i love.

Anyway... moving on to the actual review. I loved the update and hope Don and Ian can find Charlie soon before it's too late.

Can't wait for another update!

JelloGirl323 chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
It's my birthday gift to me!

I'm so happy! :) jk.

This was awesome! hehehheeh i loved it!

Ahh Ian, the best.

I think my favorite line of his (from the show)

is "Never come between a man and his bran."

Ahhh. hilarious.

Update soon.

Alia Inverse chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
I hope they find poor Charlie soon... Anyway, happy birthday!
JelloGirl323 chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
AH!

You SO need to update!

I'm wating on pins and needles here.

and yeah, Ian is one of my favorite characters too.

update soon.

Holen-Snape chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
Love the story and looking forward to Ian showing up. Wondering what will be left of the idiots when Don and Ian catch uo with them. Thank you for writing.
FatLady712 chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Very good story but want to read so more also sound like cave-man ?
Alia Inverse chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
Oh gosh! Poor Charlie! But the "code" was great Looking forward to the next one!
Alia Inverse chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Wow, it's a shame that crossovers don't get as much reviews as other fics but I have to say that I'm loving it and I'm just as chapetr 5. Keep it up!
brunie03 chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
Waouh! It's an amazing story well written, with a good plot and enough for the Numb3rs addicts like me :)

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Aerdna chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I caught up today with your story. Still liking it very much.

I'm really wondering what the bad guys might want from Charlie. Maybe some background of what Charlie was consulting for with Mossad years ago might be enlightning.

Looking forward to the next chapters.
Aerdna chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Just stumbled on your story. It's good, very good and finally someone had the guts to punch Gibbs. However much I like his character, sometimes I feel someone should take him down a notch. Nice to see Don doing that.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Good character moments and dialog.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Frankly I wasn't expecting this kind of "action" at least not so soon. However, good writing style, and I'm curious about what happens next.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Continuing to enjoy the little character moments and looking forward to what you might do about plot.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So far so good. Thanks for sharing!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7