Reviews for Dragonbound
gaarasgirl389 chapter 22 . 2/15
A threesome was super unexpected. I'm not a fan of threesomes as I'd rather not share my beloved but I guess, I can ignore this one. Brilliant story!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 12 . 1/19
"I'm hearting your heartbeat" I wondering how that mistake got past.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 11 . 1/19
Omg so cute, yet so sad. The humor. And the brother a vampire! The feels! My imagination is running wild! I'm asexual so I tend to be put off when it comes to romance, but it's just so cute. It's also very unpredictable. So everything is a pleasant surprise.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 7 . 1/19
Wow this story is just awesome, there are no words I could use to describe how much I like this. I did notice that monster origin story was taken from somewhere. I feel like I've heard it before.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Can I just say...I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU! THREE SOME HERE WE COME! AHHHHHHHH *squeals and jumps around like a maniac*
MysteryGirl chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
I see a sequel to this story,hmm... am I the only one. Probably! Good story! I'M LUV'EN IT!
:D
Lulumo chapter 19 . 3/8/2016
Huh, wait wasn't Yugi immortal like ya know cannot die... so how come suddenly he can die...
TMMGYF-M-CH-I-R chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
name the one time irony isn't one
Golden feathers Edward chapter 22 . 1/27/2016
This was an awesome story! Too bad there was no mpreg but that ok is was and is a great story! XD
Toria-of-fiction chapter 22 . 5/20/2015
Wow this was really good, I really enjoyed it I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics!

If I were to give any constructive criticism ( which I'm doing only because you ask for it) all I would say is that for Yugi being a guardian angel sent to save Atem he was kind of a damsel in distress the only time he really seemed to help was at the beginning when he changed the laws and I would have liked to have seen him a bit more active.

On a completely different note! I know this story has been over for a while but what you could do to give everyone the ending they would like is dy adding a final chapter with the alternate mpreg ending. Just a thought!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
Kinda sucks Yugi just. . .FLEW considering he never had wings before.
It just seems like things are happening way to fast. Shit is already hitting the fan and it is only the fifth installment of the story.
Hopefully the pace evens out soon because so far it isn't flowing to well.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
That. Was . Awesome.

I commend you for your hard work, that was truly an exciting read! I hope you continue to write stories, your universes are quite intriguing.
Rocket chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
I just have to say... on chapter 12 you put a "lite" storm, when lite is actually meant to be light, it just got on my nerves, it continues after that
imshadowgirl chapter 11 . 10/21/2014