Reviews for Dragonbound
Toria-of-fiction chapter 22 . 5/20
Wow this was really good, I really enjoyed it I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics!

If I were to give any constructive criticism ( which I'm doing only because you ask for it) all I would say is that for Yugi being a guardian angel sent to save Atem he was kind of a damsel in distress the only time he really seemed to help was at the beginning when he changed the laws and I would have liked to have seen him a bit more active.

On a completely different note! I know this story has been over for a while but what you could do to give everyone the ending they would like is dy adding a final chapter with the alternate mpreg ending. Just a thought!
Kinda sucks Yugi just. . .FLEW considering he never had wings before.
It just seems like things are happening way to fast. Shit is already hitting the fan and it is only the fifth installment of the story.
Hopefully the pace evens out soon because so far it isn't flowing to well.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2014
That. Was . Awesome.

I commend you for your hard work, that was truly an exciting read! I hope you continue to write stories, your universes are quite intriguing.
Rocket chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
I just have to say... on chapter 12 you put a "lite" storm, when lite is actually meant to be light, it just got on my nerves, it continues after that
imshadowgirl chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
*drools-* I shall read those after Dragonbound-
Sasukechiha999 chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I'm loving this story!
Juliet28 chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
Love it! 3 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 stars!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Well done Yugi! * Thumbs up *
Marie p chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
First off, I want to say I love your story. Among the most engaging that I've come across, I have to give you credit for the first two chapters. It's very rare that the author takes an alternative route to the story rather than jumping right in. So, coudos to you. Lastly, I want to say I don't mind mpreg at all. I think that would be a great choice really. Since Atem is the king and Yami is the Chosen Knight, when all is set and done, what would be Yugi's role? His pact with Gandora is done, the war is over, the people are healing, what would be left? (don't tell, just food for thought.)
However, I respect your decision; it's your story in the end. But I've read a few comments that suggest an alternate ending, and I personally agree. The people who don't like mpreg don't have to read it and the people who do are happy. Best of both worlds.
ChamiriHatake101 chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
I have the fanfiction app on my phone so I was able to download this story and read it. I read it in a day. I was hooked when I started it and couldn't stop reading it. I loved this story! I just love your writing. xD I can't wait to see more stories from you update! I've read quite a few of your stories and love them! xD
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Hahaha, this seems almost like an rpg romance/action/dragon. It's awesome.
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Omr I simply loved this story :D it was an amazing story and everything was awesome :3 loved the ending with the smut and gawd 2 hot guys at it. Yugi you are the luckiest man alive LOL :3 but yeah I really enjoyed the whole story in general and everything :3 it was truly welll-done :3

Keep up the awesome work! :3
winged sapphire wolf chapter 22 . 7/19/2014
Crystal: AW, I really wanted Yugi getting pregnant. *sighs* Oh well.
Ashley: It was good, though I would like to see Yami remembering his brother.
Sapphire: I don't care, it was an awesome story and glad all three can be together. Bravo, bravo!
Great chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
Great story! As for Mpreg, I dont mind it, I do think their babies are cute! But at the same time, they must have a reasonable excuse for being able to give birth, shadow magic, being demons or angels, or something like that. Which fits the story, so I wouldnt have minded it. It should be your choice if they do have babies. Two stories of yours that I think fit the criteria are 'Things that go bump in the night' and 'Haven't met you yet'. ANYWAY, Looking forward to more of your stories!