Reviews for Instead of Going Under
ObsessedwReading chapter 17 . 5/26
Awesome chapter and fanfiction. :D
ilovenimrod chapter 17 . 5/4
Yay you posted the final chapter! Thank you for writing this amazing story. :) I haven't read fanfics on this website in a while but I was always hoping that you would finish this. So I'm very happy right now. :D
I can't believe it has been almost 3 years since this fic began. I feel lucky that I got to read it from the very beginning. I really like your writing style and the plot for this story was amazing.
Anyway, thank you for updating and finishing this story! (-)
AM83220 chapter 17 . 5/4
An excellent and fitting finale to a most enjoyable story! Have no fear, my friend; your ending was very well-done. Now, how about a sequel to "Halfway Out of the Dark":)?
general zargon chapter 17 . 5/4
Hey there, I'm really glad that you managed to post this last chapter, typos and all. Feel that warm feeling of accomplishment? Savor it. :) I enjoyed this story from the first chapter all the way up to this last one, and I hope that you decide to write more for this fandom someday. I wish you the best of luck on your writing. .
Madi chapter 16 . 5/2
Pls update soon? This is my favorite fanfic probably ever, you portray Nico amazingly, and Percy is just like in the series!
JadaMalfoy211 chapter 16 . 2/22
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I'M BEGGING YOU, THIS IS THE BEST STORY ABOUT NICO I'VE EVER READ! Sorry, went a little crazy with the caps lock there, but, seriously my life depends on you updating this story. So please update it and I will love you forever! And give you a whole bag of Sally's famous blue cookies!
guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
please, for the love of the gods update.
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I WOULD LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH IF YOU POSTED THE FINAL EPILOGUE YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND I ALREADY LOVE YOU A MILLION TRILLION FOR YOUR WRITING HERE ALREADY SO THATS SAYING A LOT
bridget237 chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Gods the angst...that was epic
Tabitha Knight chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Haha I've always thought that the books were a little too tame! I'm like seriously a teenager with that amount of shit? He would never be that clean mouthed. When I read the books I always imagine the dialogue being a little bit cruder. I love this story by the way. Great writing and minimal errors. Keep on writing. :D
Shadowpelt2 chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
D'aww they make the best of buddies X3 :O oh my gosh I like the idea that Sally wrote the books if any of the characters from them found them... whoa this is like inception: book version... cool...
ObsessedwReading chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
I love this fanfiction. I really enjoy reading this! :)
cindella204 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Fungus XD Strong chapter, I enjoyed it :) One more O_o
general zargon chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Yay for the update! I really enjoyed this chapter, and I'm so glad things are getting better for Nico. Percy is awesome, and I thought you wrote him, his reactions, and his and Nico's interactions really well. This was a kind of bridging chapter, wasn't it? All about helping Nico start healing a little more. :) I'm kinda disappointed he started smoking again, but I have a feeling he'll get over that eventually. ;D I could actually picture Percy and Nico sitting in a pillow fort and fighting over what it should be called. . Please keep up the excellent work!