Reviews for Instead of Going Under
JadaMalfoy211 chapter 16 . 2/22
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I'M BEGGING YOU, THIS IS THE BEST STORY ABOUT NICO I'VE EVER READ! Sorry, went a little crazy with the caps lock there, but, seriously my life depends on you updating this story. So please update it and I will love you forever! And give you a whole bag of Sally's famous blue cookies!
guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
please, for the love of the gods update.
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I WOULD LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH IF YOU POSTED THE FINAL EPILOGUE YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND I ALREADY LOVE YOU A MILLION TRILLION FOR YOUR WRITING HERE ALREADY SO THATS SAYING A LOT
bridget237 chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Gods the angst...that was epic
Tabitha Knight chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Haha I've always thought that the books were a little too tame! I'm like seriously a teenager with that amount of shit? He would never be that clean mouthed. When I read the books I always imagine the dialogue being a little bit cruder. I love this story by the way. Great writing and minimal errors. Keep on writing. :D
Shadowpelt2 chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
D'aww they make the best of buddies X3 :O oh my gosh I like the idea that Sally wrote the books if any of the characters from them found them... whoa this is like inception: book version... cool...
ObsessedwReading chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
I love this fanfiction. I really enjoy reading this! :)
cindella204 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Fungus XD Strong chapter, I enjoyed it :) One more O_o
general zargon chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Yay for the update! I really enjoyed this chapter, and I'm so glad things are getting better for Nico. Percy is awesome, and I thought you wrote him, his reactions, and his and Nico's interactions really well. This was a kind of bridging chapter, wasn't it? All about helping Nico start healing a little more. :) I'm kinda disappointed he started smoking again, but I have a feeling he'll get over that eventually. ;D I could actually picture Percy and Nico sitting in a pillow fort and fighting over what it should be called. . Please keep up the excellent work!
KekuleSalvador chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
Just when I'd started to forget about this story...an update!

I'm actually quite sad that the end is approaching. I've enjoyed this so much. I love how you can weave humor and seriousness together so seamlessly. I liked throwing in the stuff about the books, the meat flavoured sack thing made me laugh.

I really liked the way Nico explained the reasoning behind his self harm to Percy. That was handled really well and the conversation felt so believable.
MomoMouat97 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
posting this here because ive already reviewed chapter 16. Yessssss. This is beautiful. I loved it so much, thank you for updating, ive been waiting for ages!
MomoMouat97 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
yES YOU UPDATEDD MUST READ
Mishy1824 chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Please update soon
Madi chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Pretty please with blue icing on top update?