Reviews for The Call Home
cazza chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
can you please do a sequel to this. it would be the best thing ever! you are an awesome writer and i love your stories
tangledcharm chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hey guy :] Im writting a story to do with make believe! Heres a chapter from my book Life and Death...If you like it there is more on my webpage- .com

Thanks 3

What are you drawing?” Damien questioned her again, she turned her head and passed him her drawing, she wouldn’t talk to him, showing him a picture isn’t talking Charlie assured herself. Damien studied her art; he traced his fingers over her pencil marks, “What’s the drawing representing about you?” he caught her eyes she knew she had to answer him but Ashley! He smiled at her then continued looking at the rough, edged heart drawing. “It’s about love….I find it amazing that one emotion can create so many feelings…love can be good or bad….it can change you …shape you as a person” Charlie pencilled in a stitch at the very end of the heart. “Love makes you strong no matter which side of it you stand on” Damien added, then he began to slowly draw a boy cradling a girl in his arm, “Love makes each person I think, it’s the one thing we can all relate to” She took the paper away from his hand, smiling she began to add colour to her picture. The awkwardness between them melted away, his soft voice was inviting and warm, he shared his jokes and thoughts with her, it was like they had been friends for years. “OK TIMES UP CHILDREN PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAPER AND A DESCRIPTION IS PUT SOME WHERE ON YOUR SHEET” the teacher instructed the class. “OMG she’s actually talking to him! She just wants me to smack her face in…” Ashley growled to her friend. “DING DING” the bell for the second lesson rang out.
TheGoldenHairedMockingjay chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
I LOVE IT! SEQUEL?
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Aww, such an emotional epilogue, I absolutely loved it, every bit of it! :)
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
Please update soon!

Timelord of Narnia chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
You're an amazing writer and definitely should continue with this story though I'm still not quite sure who she should end up with if anyone, although I don't want her with Caspian, don't know why. Anyway continue writing you're awesome.

Timelord of Narnia
LovingBOBThePacific chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Please update soon! :)

LovingBOBThePacific chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Please update soon! I really like it :)

cupcake3112 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
dont abondon the story! yours is one of the few decend storys i have come across! EVER! i hope you continue the story so i can keep reading your awsome work!
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Hey, Great chapter I liked it, so please update again soon, bye,

-Becky
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
I think your story is great and you should totally continue on with it
LSULover chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Please please please please update soon I love this story so much update update update please please please please please please please please please please please please please
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Hey, Super chapter, I really loved it. See you do get praise! No really I do love this story, please update again soon. Can she end up with Caspian, I like it when an OC ends up with Caspian, Pleeeeeeeasse. :) Well keep it up and have fun, Bye,

-Becky
IshBabe1497 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Please I luv this story and I just started reading it plzzzzz continue also I know how it feels as a fellow author how annoying when no one reviews.
lolls4 chapter 5 . 5/25/2012