Reviews for Crystals in the Storm Glass
KnoKnayme chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I like your idea of a darker Sherlock... To my knowledge, no one else has taken this step... Keep going!
omnomchocolate chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
This is is very interesting so far. The prologue was hilarious at parts and very hooking. I am curious to see how it will all play out. I think you have a good story on your hands and all of the characters are canon Imo. Update soon!
La Ragna chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I LOVE this concept! I stumbled across this little gem just as I had begun thinking about Sherlock's tendencies for obsessive behavior (especially given unfamiliar emotions in the mix). I can't wait to see where you take this story and the characters - it should be very interesting!
akuma-river chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Eight months before chapter 1...

Why does Sherlock seem more sane in chapter 1? Did he get some therapy? What does he think of his attack on John?

Why did John stay in Baker Street if he never wanted to see Sherlock again?

What is he really upset with? Does he understand why Sherlock jumped? How Sherlock didn't really have a choice? How it wasn't just that he became bored and wanted to be rid of John?
Nonimouse chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
ok I'm kinda confused after reading chapter 3. I'm guessing this story will be jumping around the timeline quite a bit, but i'm sure I will get used to it.

I'm looking forward to chapter 4 and hopefully finding out if John manages to escape or if Mycroft will frogmarch him back to Sherlock.
Nonimouse chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Only just discovered this funny reunion story.

This sentence made me laugh way too much...

"He was becoming paranoid and all because a resurrected corpse refused to leave him alone."

... and I bet Sherlock had Johns drink spiked so that he could take him home.
PlainJane chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Bravo. This promises to be very interesting. I wonder, whose side Mycroft is on? Did he arrive with his armed men at the end of Chapter 2 in order to help John or to cease his escape. please update soon.
lynn chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Great work, very promising! Please do update
uta2007 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I was really enjoing the story, though Sherlock is quite unusual but I like it. And the idea with Spooks is rather logical to think of it. Can't wait for next chapter.
GinTsuki chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
You are a fantastic writer! Certainly the best I've seen outside of professional works. It's nice to see the other side of the spectrum regarding Sherlock, too many make him terribly feminine. Your John is brilliant. I always love a fanfiction that nails down his personality early. Keep up the good work! I'll be keeping my eye on this fic.
dianaj2w chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
amazing story... I love dark sherlock, please update soon
maryeliza chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Creepy, but in a very delightful way. I must admit, I love this Sherlock. Overall, a very engaging piece so far, and I hope Sherlock and John can work things out.

Looking forward to more!
Force Cookies chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Yay! Of all the fandoms you could pick to start a new story in you go and pick Sherlock. Just for that this new story could be completely crap and I'd still like it. As to whether or not the story is a good one - well the jury's still out on that because it's only the first chapter, but I'd just like to say that I'm completely chuffed. And you're forgiven for not updating any of your other fics, Harry Potter or Star Wars. :o)
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
A little too soon to have an opinion about this.

I'm curious if John is still living at Baker Street. What will he think of Sherlock being back at the flat?

I am also curious as to the summary. How on earth do things come to fruition? I look forward to finding out.