Reviews for The Uzumaki Hokage
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 5 . 2/11
i really like you stories but most are being discontinued, and really wish you would have more confidence in your self and not pay any mind to many of your reviewers.
Sabaku Ookami chapter 5 . 1/13
._. you realize that you're reasoning for "not" doing a Naruto X Fuka pairing is, honestly, understandable given the rant in chapter 1.

You weren't really being a dick or a total ass about it. I've seen rants where an author won't do a pairing or certain things with far worse reasons than you had.

Though I do think, during that rant you forgot that being the "author" of a story with the pairing you could change what actually happens :
Agrond chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
An excellent story, Kushina is the Yondaime Hokage and survive to the events of the 10th October. Plus she was able to defeat Orochimaru before he gains his pseudo-immortality, who dies under Manda's fangs. And now, I'm wondering how she'll change the events whiches drive Konoha to the Uchiha Massacre... at first sight, there must be a better relationship between the Uchiha and the Hokage as she trust them to protect her during Naruto's birth. Oh, and I've completly forget that time when Kumo tried to stole the Byakugan.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
naruto and fem haku just cause like what if haku was female and survived wave
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I like the changes so far - the fact that Kushina became Hokage, they lived and Kyuubi remained sealed, Orochimaru was finished early rather than escaping to continue causing havoc, it all is unique as far as I have seen so far. Normally, Minato becomes Hokage , or some such similar thing that follows cannon, some stories have Kyuubi staying sealed and Naruto not bearing the burden but generally he still is sealed in Naruto even if Kushina survives, and I have read some fics where Orochimaru remains loyal, but the majority still have him go bad. Usually, the same thing happens as in cannon, but with Kushina rather than Hiruzen as Hokage at the time of his discovery, there is no hesitation in his destruction this time. Very interesting.

Looking forward to future chapters.
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
i cant wait for the next chapters wonderful story
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
this is a very interesting take on the naruto universe i dont think i have ever read a story where kushina becomes the 4th hokage in stead of minato so you deserve a pat on the back i cant wait to see what effects this will have on narutos story
El Frijolero chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
XxAshishxX chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Nice story. Looking forward to new chapters. So please update soon.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Already pretty asinine and your being an idiot with the whole classified summary s**t. Who the hell do you think you are? Commander of Area 51? I don't f***ing think so.
LordRahl80 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I do have one bone to pick with this chapter. Hiruzen calls them my ANBU Black Ops, Kushina calls them your ANBU Black Ops to Hiruzen. The problem is they are NOT his ANBU they are her. Kushina is the boss have her act like in and not Kowtow to Hiruzen.
JJP123 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
this is a wonderfull story especally since naruto's parents are alive and well i love those types of storys
TheNotSoPedoBear chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
OOOMMMMMGGGGGG! you just changed my views on Manda he sounds way more awesome now. Love the way you don't bash anyone that doesnt deserve it.

I actually jumped out of my chair in delight when i read orochimaru got EATEN!

please keep updating I cant wait for the next chapter.
puma1sunfire chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Great story! I am definitely looking forward to more.
sinisteruto chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
the story sounds good but i dont think you are putting enough effort on the fight scenes. For instant, how can oro die so easily? All he had to do was to cancel the summoning technique. Even if he couldnt, oro is a kage level ninja, no kage would get killed by a single boss summon.

I also thought that you could have made the battle MUCH longer and more detailed. Use some imagination, kushina is a perfect jinchuuriki, she could have used her various jinchuuriki states. Or what about her seals and barriers? You could have had her use some of that. I'm glad she used her chains but i didnt think you showed us their full potential at all.

I can't give u actual jutsu ideas coz i need em for ma own fanfics, but i can at least give some advice, make your battles longer and more realistic, make use of all or at least most of the characters' abilities, especially when it is a battle between kage level people. Show us what the warriors are thinking and their emotions during the battle and finally, make use of trickery and deception, as in the warriors should discover and exploit weaknesses in other's jutsu.

One other thing, i think kushina should have fought and killed oro on her own and the anbu should have just set up a perimeter aroud the battleground to prevent oro from trying to escape.

Why i say this is because i think it not only validates her individual strength to her followers but also inpires courage, passion and loyaly from them. Just look at minato and the third raikage for example in canon.

Kushina should have taken care of manda with her barriers or even her chains, remember that those chains were powerful enough to hold down kyubi when she was half dead in canon, she could have wrapped them around manda in an instant and crushed him, or simply suppress chakra with the chains and force him to dispel.

Aint tryna run your fic for you, just givin sum advice to ya, you aint gotta take it if you dont wana.

Eagerly awaitn da next chapter and gudluck.