Reviews for The Uzumaki Hokage
Incorrect212 chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Can you pls stop discontinuing book on your account. I like this one and the otokage one and you destroy my my favorites by discontinuing them. So pls stop.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
that was great
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Tobee chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Yes this is what I was searching for
Revisions chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Depends on his birth. If it is the same birth then maybe Tenten(Can teach her Uzumaki sealing), Yugito(Alliance with Kumo however, only if Naruto is a jinchuriki), or Fem Haku(if Naruto is treated bad). If born early and still jinchuriki Kurenai(helps with chakra control) Anko(helps with her seal).
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Not only a canon loving idiot but also bows to the whims of the ball-less Admins on here. Pathetic waste of flesh.
Alina of the Valley chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
AWWW! I loved this story! Please continue it if you have the time! It was so kickass!
Alina of the Valley chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Lovin this story!
Alina of the Valley chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Damn! Kushina is rockin it!
Las chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Hmm interesting... I thought it would be Naruto from the future, guess that's too obvious...
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
i really like you stories but most are being discontinued, and really wish you would have more confidence in your self and not pay any mind to many of your reviewers.
Sabaku Ookami chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
._. you realize that you're reasoning for "not" doing a Naruto X Fuka pairing is, honestly, understandable given the rant in chapter 1.

You weren't really being a dick or a total ass about it. I've seen rants where an author won't do a pairing or certain things with far worse reasons than you had.

Though I do think, during that rant you forgot that being the "author" of a story with the pairing you could change what actually happens :
Agrond chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
An excellent story, Kushina is the Yondaime Hokage and survive to the events of the 10th October. Plus she was able to defeat Orochimaru before he gains his pseudo-immortality, who dies under Manda's fangs. And now, I'm wondering how she'll change the events whiches drive Konoha to the Uchiha Massacre... at first sight, there must be a better relationship between the Uchiha and the Hokage as she trust them to protect her during Naruto's birth. Oh, and I've completly forget that time when Kumo tried to stole the Byakugan.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
naruto and fem haku just cause like what if haku was female and survived wave