Reviews for The Uzumaki Hokage
Revisions chapter 1 . 1/25
Depends on his birth. If it is the same birth then maybe Tenten(Can teach her Uzumaki sealing), Yugito(Alliance with Kumo however, only if Naruto is a jinchuriki), or Fem Haku(if Naruto is treated bad). If born early and still jinchuriki Kurenai(helps with chakra control) Anko(helps with her seal).
Web - Mercenary Of Mercenaries chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Not only a canon loving idiot but also bows to the whims of the ball-less Admins on here. Pathetic waste of flesh.
Alina of the Valley chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
AWWW! I loved this story! Please continue it if you have the time! It was so kickass!
Alina of the Valley chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Lovin this story!
Alina of the Valley chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Damn! Kushina is rockin it!
Las chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Hmm interesting... I thought it would be Naruto from the future, guess that's too obvious...
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
i really like you stories but most are being discontinued, and really wish you would have more confidence in your self and not pay any mind to many of your reviewers.
Sabaku Ookami chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
._. you realize that you're reasoning for "not" doing a Naruto X Fuka pairing is, honestly, understandable given the rant in chapter 1.

You weren't really being a dick or a total ass about it. I've seen rants where an author won't do a pairing or certain things with far worse reasons than you had.

Though I do think, during that rant you forgot that being the "author" of a story with the pairing you could change what actually happens :
Agrond chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
An excellent story, Kushina is the Yondaime Hokage and survive to the events of the 10th October. Plus she was able to defeat Orochimaru before he gains his pseudo-immortality, who dies under Manda's fangs. And now, I'm wondering how she'll change the events whiches drive Konoha to the Uchiha Massacre... at first sight, there must be a better relationship between the Uchiha and the Hokage as she trust them to protect her during Naruto's birth. Oh, and I've completly forget that time when Kumo tried to stole the Byakugan.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
naruto and fem haku just cause like what if haku was female and survived wave
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I like the changes so far - the fact that Kushina became Hokage, they lived and Kyuubi remained sealed, Orochimaru was finished early rather than escaping to continue causing havoc, it all is unique as far as I have seen so far. Normally, Minato becomes Hokage , or some such similar thing that follows cannon, some stories have Kyuubi staying sealed and Naruto not bearing the burden but generally he still is sealed in Naruto even if Kushina survives, and I have read some fics where Orochimaru remains loyal, but the majority still have him go bad. Usually, the same thing happens as in cannon, but with Kushina rather than Hiruzen as Hokage at the time of his discovery, there is no hesitation in his destruction this time. Very interesting.

Looking forward to future chapters.
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
i cant wait for the next chapters wonderful story
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
this is a very interesting take on the naruto universe i dont think i have ever read a story where kushina becomes the 4th hokage in stead of minato so you deserve a pat on the back i cant wait to see what effects this will have on narutos story
El Frijolero chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
XxAshishxX chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Nice story. Looking forward to new chapters. So please update soon.