Reviews for The World Is Ugly
StrawberryBubble chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ChemicalTeardrop chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
aND WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE REOPENING THIS WOUND (welcome back hello)
so good chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
finally you came back!
Gasoline Diamond chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
what the fuck man!? COME ON! I thought we could trust-! Goddammit! But I like her...just, ugh...

This chapter, god, I was crying from when he first found Poison, to when Bell was talking to Ashton, before they proclaimed their betrayal. Why u so good at writing?

Why u so angsty?
xD
Xoxoroxas chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
Yo, wait. What? What was that at the end? Is that Bell girl gonna kill the Killjoys? Preposterous!

This was a fabulous chapter, by the way. I really liked it.
Mcrmy chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
I cried while reading this chapter. I love this story so much, thank you for updating!
littleliebling chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Really good story and super enthralling
Plus my personal favourite pairings :)
Good job!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
I was like so freaking excited when I saw that this had been updated THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

also I really hope gerard get better ;-;
justafirefly18 chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
I know this is a little late but I just started reading this and it was awesome :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
I honestly have no clue what to say, I mean I'm sincerely sorry that you feel this way. I do hope that you do continue this story in anyway possible. This is and will forever be my all time favorite story I've ever read, even better than some books

-USUK-PruCan00912- (because I couldn't post this on chpt 20 so I reviewed as a guest)
Xoxoroxas chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
Okay, so Fanfiction wouldn't let me review on your authors note, so I'm reviewing here.

I was initially really pissed when I read this, but not so much any more. I mean, I didn't even have the guts to leave my readers a note. And I think I know what you're getting at with the whole Fanfiction not being as enjoyable any more, but please, please continue if you ever feel like writing. I mean, this is an amazing story.

And if you DO decide to actually abandon it, would you consider letting me adopt it? So that I could try to write out the last chapters? I mean, you'd have complete say over everything and if send you every chapter to look over/edit/comment on before posting and everything.

Not saying that you SHOULD abandon it, I'm just saying that if you actually want to the story doesn't just have to die/remain incomplete.

By the way, I found a red hair dye that sticks! And it's the kind you put on yourself. Now we know it exists!
Xoxoroxas chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
You. This. Is. Fucking. Awesome! Please please please update soon! And have Party Poison beat the shit out of Bert once he gets sorta better. Just a suggestion. Also a suggestion, write more about the band killjoys and less of your OCs, okay? I really tried to read all the parts with the OCs, but my eyes kept glazing over until the bits with Gerard and Frank and the others. And (no offense to your writing, since this is the best MCR fic I've ever seen) please make Gerard man up. I get that he was weakened from not eating and everything that happened to him, but for fuck's sake he should have been able to at least hurt Bert a little when he was coming on to him. And also (you may have said this in an author's note that I didn't read) is he called Bert as in the lead singer from the Used? So, this was epic, keep up the good work, and for the love of god, update.
USUK-PruCan00912 chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Glad to hear you're not abandoning it! I can honestly say that this is one of the best fanfics I have read…can't wait for the next update : )
Gasoline Diamond chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
Well...as long as your not abandoning the story MAYBE I can forgive you...
Gasoline Diamond chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
OMFG! I'M GOING TO KILL BERT!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »