Reviews for It's In Her Kiss
Derek chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
ron saying to kim yes it was you kissing that won the game for middleton
Guest 2987 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Bon Bon kissing Kim...I wonder if Ron saw tht?
Star chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
When I read "Now I have your special lip balm, Possible!" I thought of Drakkan holding the lip balm in his hand triumphantly while Shego, Kim, and Ron were giving him a "Wtf?" face xD
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
awww! nice job!
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Dude, very good. I really enjoyed that fic. The part that surprised me was when Bonnie lip locked K.P. Oh to have seen Ron witness that. :D :D :D Great job mate. Thanks much for posting.

Dan F
Gomro Morskopp chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Good job! Excellent one-shot; not everything has to be an epic. (Sure wish Hollywood would take that to heart.) Characters are on the nose, too, and Bonnie does a great job of defining high-school evil with her mercurial attacks on Kim. You've got a typo in the 7th paragraph; I'm guessing you have an "of" missing in the penultimate sentence.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oneshots make writing seem easy. But yeah, I know what it is to have an idea for a short story and to just start writing.

Sometimes believing in someone gives them strength. I Kim learned that in a most unusual way.

~Darev
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awww, nice one shot.

Given Kim's job at the game is to inspire, I imagine it would be nice to know that her being there for Ron can help turn the game from a crushing defeat into a victory.

As always, thanks for the story!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Love the one shot as well as all of your works.

Hope to see another KP from you down the road.

Have you ever thought of taking a run at a Justice League story?

Thanks
Reader101w chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Nice story,

Very good hidden humor overall, and a nice idea about the agility balm.

The ending, though expected, and pretty good, seems a bit rushed. I can't place my finger on it, but the story seems to lose some of its initial energy after Wade told that the balm can't be transmitted.

Still, a very good story that depicts all the characters really well.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Excellent oneshot.
Robert Teague chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Neat little story, and I like the way Kim got out of the jam of inadvertent cheating.

If that inhaled caffeine is discontinued, this might be the next best thing. : )

Lot's o high-energy fun to cheer one up!
Slipgate chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Fun little piece.

Of course, Kim WAS affected by the lip balm, but at least that's just the cheering and not the game ;).

As for Ron, was there really any doubt that it might not help cheer him up and reinvigorate his motivation?
LoPe21 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Always love bonnie in all her incarnations and presentations.

So adorably sweet once you ride it out all the way. Thanks for sharing.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awesome, awesome one-shot, DP! Missed some of your Kim and Ron action! So good.