Reviews for Love Hina Like It Could Have Been
Hektols chapter 2 . 3/10
Great point with Keitaro learning to fight now that he doesn't have to deal with the manager duties.
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/10
Very good point with Keitaro reconciling with his parents, he is not the kind of person who would hold a grudge with his own family.

Loved the part where Keitaro before leaving reminded the girls that they were just allowed to use HIS family's property.

It's nice that Haruka stood and put the girls in their place instead of spoiling them as the Granny did.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
please update!

its a really good fanfic.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Is this fic dead already?
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Tingles and obviously forced pairings count against it, but the concept seems pretty original and I liked the story otherwise.
Weird Beard chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Nice two chapters. It's a shame that it appears to be a dead-fic, since this is MUCH better than the usual bitchfest that reboots usually turn into.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Love Hina: Reality Ensues. I'll have to put this on the tv tropes page at this rate.
GuardEzio chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Awww -.- i was hoping Keitaro would end up with Motoko -sigh- ah well

awsome story ether way, i hope you update soon
bosk chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Very nice. I like the dynamics you are presenting between Keitaro, Motoko and Naru. Triangle? XD
Mu-Sensei chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
nice to see a fresh idea in this fandom.

The only other thing I could say is: Real world is harsh.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sounds about right, rather realistic, nicely done-
Heliosion chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
A wonderful spin on the classic formula. New chapter wanted soon lol
major wallace chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
nice
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
The whole "tingle when they touch each other" really bugs me. It almost killed the story. It looks like you're going for a Naru pairing, and That's bad. Not only that, but you're going about it in the most contrived way possible. Really? A "tingle" when they touch each other? No actual romance, but some sort of "soul bond" or "destined one"? Get out of here.

I will read the next chapter and hope that you abandon this idiotic notion, but it is a severe mark against your fic.
J.B. Crowe chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Nice concept something to add to 'different Keitaro' perhaps them actually going out into the world and actually making friends and not being shut in's might make things interesting.

Also I hope if you introduce her at any point is to portray Kanako accurately because there are fools who do otherwise because Kanako is a strong, intelligent young woman she is not subservient or submissive to Keitaro nor does she have any fear of disappointing him.

Also she is not cold or vindictive she was trying to stop the abuse and expressed a hell of a lot more caring then the other girls ever did or even Haruka and Hina! Also she is like Tsuruko when she gets mad.

I also think how Keitaro treated Kanako in cannon was reprehensible in fact whenever Naru interfered he should have told her to take a hike instead he kept letting Naru interfere whenever they try to work things out. As there are those who point how this emphasizes Naru's selfishness.