Reviews for Love Hina Like It Could Have Been
WootTwilighterAnimeFanWoot chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Not bad, you should update if you can
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 2/28/2017
I love his immediate NOPE reaction to shit. And Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww he's getting an unexplainable physical attraction to the harpy bitch. Fuck that bitch. She's too hostile and judgemental.
Hektols chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Great point with Keitaro learning to fight now that he doesn't have to deal with the manager duties.
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Very good point with Keitaro reconciling with his parents, he is not the kind of person who would hold a grudge with his own family.

Loved the part where Keitaro before leaving reminded the girls that they were just allowed to use HIS family's property.

It's nice that Haruka stood and put the girls in their place instead of spoiling them as the Granny did.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
please update!

its a really good fanfic.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Is this fic dead already?
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Tingles and obviously forced pairings count against it, but the concept seems pretty original and I liked the story otherwise.
Weird Beard chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Nice two chapters. It's a shame that it appears to be a dead-fic, since this is MUCH better than the usual bitchfest that reboots usually turn into.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Love Hina: Reality Ensues. I'll have to put this on the tv tropes page at this rate.
GuardEzio chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Awww -.- i was hoping Keitaro would end up with Motoko -sigh- ah well

awsome story ether way, i hope you update soon
bosk chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Very nice. I like the dynamics you are presenting between Keitaro, Motoko and Naru. Triangle? XD
Mu-Sensei chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
nice to see a fresh idea in this fandom.

The only other thing I could say is: Real world is harsh.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sounds about right, rather realistic, nicely done-
Heliosion chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
A wonderful spin on the classic formula. New chapter wanted soon lol
major wallace chapter 2 . 4/25/2012