Reviews for Top Model
KuroSeine chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Me and my friends when we go to the mall... And Biggums sees the guy she's been dating.
Elena Kupiainen chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
I read this in one long, two-hour sitting because this was golden. I really love how you wrote Sweden's and Finland's relationship - cute and flirtatious and sweet and agGgh it was perfect! My favorite portrayal of sufin tbh :)

The dennor was just as precious! Even the little teeny-tiny moments made me put my phone down and squeal (as much as I can squeal at two-thirty in the morning). This was super enjoyable! I hope you write more for this AU!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
This is the best story ever
geprgdal16 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Aghhh! I hated writing about George Orwell's 1984. It honestly didn't make any sense
Guest chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
this is my absolute favorite dennor fanfic or fanfic in general an d this fanfic gave me confidence to ask my current girlfriend out and im scresming thank you jso mucj for this
FireFox Vixen chapter 17 . 2/12/2015
Love!
katrina.bautista chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
I applaud you on this story... lovin it.
thosehetalianships chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
That was such a cute story! I loved it a lot and yes, DenNor is OTP :3
Very well written!
thosehetalianships chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Omg I was just chanting out loud to myself "Baby no, baby no, baby no," to Lukas...
I love this story so far and DenNor is an amazing ship haha XD
Good job!
Emma44126 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
"leave me alone, I'll be an international model if I want..."

I died. I can imagine Norway saying this like a snobby 6 year old and Iceland being like "Uh... you know what, I'm not going to even try." XD
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
POOR EMIL.

SCARRED FOR LIFE.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
XD HETALIA 2: THE RETURN OF ICELAND.
javlatua chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
This story was just so great !
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
oooooooooooooooooooh mmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy things are getting interesting
Kung Fu Jesus chapter 5 . 7/13/2014