Reviews for New to Me
libbyluvs chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Oh...thank all that is good! If he died like in the series I was going to curl up into a ball and promptly weep like the adult-baby I am. You made me cry so hard after reading the first paragraph the watery glaze over my eyes made it almost impossible to make out the rest. I had completely lost hope when the matrix demanded to be handed over...I put my phone down and refused to finish for a whole hour! Then I remembered you mentioning a sequel. You've never seen anyone book it as fast I did back to my mobile! I even leaped over the couch! The words "There's a sequel so he can't freaking die!" were chanted over and over in my head my whole mad dash to my room. I read the last bit so fast I had to reread the chapter twice. I was so relieved I grabbed the closest sibling and shook them screaming, "He's not dead! I thought the author deactivated him, but no! He's still online! YEEESS! And what's even better is there's a sequel! You've got to read it!" It took a little convincing and adamant pestering because my sibling doesn't know jack about Transformers or the fandom, but they came around and are reading it.

This was written really well. Your vocabulary was top noch and the way you incorporated it into sentences was masterful. The pairing is rare and very promising. (I've always like Skyfire/Bumblebee, but this was just as good) I found New to Me to be captivating and mind consumingly awesome! I applaud you! Well done!

Now, I must find the sequel and fast!
IvoryCrawler chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
I actually finished it but forgot to post on the last chapter as i was backing out. GREAT STORY! unique pairing.
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Like it
pgsmrocks chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Isn't it fun how fan fiction writers get to play with these characters and events and change things around to suit different stories? I like what you did here at the end, took the '86 movie and changed things to suit your plot. Hot Rod is still the new prime, but Optimus doesn't die (which I absolute hate from the '86 movie). However Megatron does die, no Galvatron here (or yet).

Interesting idea that it takes 7 spark merges to complete a bond. lol at the end of chapter 12 "This mech is mine!" XD

Well done. Look forward to the sequel.
Moonlight black rose chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
YAY STORY IS AWESOME!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
OMG! I was like NOOOOO OPTIMUS! But thank Primus you want sparklings eh ;D? OH I can not wait for the sequel! EHHH BABY OPTIMUS'! Oh and baby Skys!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
YAAAY! I was starting to wonder where you went! Aw this was just cute! Skyfire is just lovey dovey!
cheesybeans chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Thanks for a wonderful story. Can't wait for the sequel !
Ultra Rodimus chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
_ I loved this fic when I found it at the kink community, and I love it more here. Especially with all the new stuff you've added to it _

And I will definitely still be poking now and again about the sequel. _
Estry chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Brilliant story ending! Megatron finally dead! I hope Optimus survives and has sparklings.
pgsmrocks chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
WOW! What an interface! That has got to be one of the most intense spark merges I've read. If that doesn't produce a sparkling, I'll be surprised. Yes I read that Optimus' breeders part are disconnected, so to speak, but nature usually finds a way. _

And way to go Skyfire! You tell them. This is an interesting pair if only because Optimus for once is the smaller 'bot in the relationship.
cheesybeans chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Thanks for the chapter*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Ohhhh! two chapters! I love them both so much! I cant wait for Sky to decide to tell everyone!
pgsmrocks chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
I literally laughed out loud at the part with Ratchet. "Were you fragging in the rec room?" rotfl Well done again. You handled the part where Optimus tells of his dark past very well. Love how Skyfire is slowly gaining confidence.

When you mentioned pregnancy I thought for sure it would be an accidental sparking. Obviously that is not where you are going. It is so interesting all the different theories about how Transformers 'interface' *ahem* and reproduce. Your fic here presents another idea, with the breeders concept.

There is one thing in your writing that has been bugging me. You seem to use the plural 'their' for when it really should be him or his. This is a line from chapter 9 as an example.

"which only encouraged the shuttle to hug him tighter, nuzzle their face into his neck and murmur assurances everything was alright. And at that moment the Prime"

Wouldn't it be "nuzzle his face into his neck"? We know that it is Skyfire's face and Prime's neck. _ and that is such an awwwwwww moment. I don't really mean it to be a criticism, but there are several times you use 'their' in that way.

Anyways continue to love the story. "like he hadn't spent the night with a mech whose interface drive decided to hit the roof after a week of denied interfacing." LOLOLOL
cheesybeans chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Thank you so much I love your story, can't wait for the next update.*:.。. o()o .。.:*