Reviews for Kitsune Rising
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
awesome can not white for the next one
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
when can you make another chapter? oh and can you make a fanfiction about naruko and menma from road to ninja
MichaelH2544 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
This is a great story so far. Its been awhile since the last update. Plz update soon
thelastunicorn chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
Footster26 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
What! KURAMA CAN'T DIE! :( Man, that's really making me depressed! But on the other side, GREAT story! Really enjoying it so far!

Update soon! :D
Pyr00tje chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Another Naruto-becomes-a-Hanyou type of fic... But somehow I can't help but to be intrigued.

It's not badly written at all! Actually, it's pretty interesting! XD

I wonder how they'll react to his new appearance :D
ultranx chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
yay, another chapter the day after the story started. epicness. epic so far. keep up the epic work.
hollownature chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
good chapter nothing to really say other than i look forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
this is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
hollownature chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
this sounds like it will be an interesting story i look forward to readingmore of it.
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ho- shit! it's suchh a cool story! Cliff hangers! Dang! Man it's been quite a while since there was a story worth reading to this depth, pleas continue!]
MichaelH2544 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
WOW! thus story is amazing! keep writing! get in contact with me . what happened to the "fox bandit". ?

well plz messege me. looking forward to ur nxt update!