Reviews for Naruto: Shattered
darklonerangerdxd chapter 10 . 3/9
Good story, can you make more fluffy moments and make naruto a bit more darker...Also will there be lemons...Will naruto and sasuke be a couple before the chunin exams or after she gains the curse seal from orochimaru... Can you make naruto more powerful like badass godlike or make it as he will be the ten tail jinchuuriki... Please these are the best things in a dark naruto fanfic... still good story
as if kakashi feels fear whhen facing naruto heck the hade even faced orichimaru
u do know that kakashi can detect genjustu easily
when will he learn the skills he copied from the scroll
thegirl59 chapter 10 . 12/26/2016
update plz
CosmicPanda chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
OH GOD, HE'S GONE EMO!
Naruto Uzumaki13377331 chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
when his skin peels off thats when he has 4 tails not one
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Update
Paradox009 chapter 10 . 3/29/2016
Thus isnan awesome fic. A very unique Naruto with quite a few changes here and there, all legitimate. Keep it coming, I can't wait to see what you have in store...)
Sicloup chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Wow you Made naruto look even worse than Canon congrats
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Gravity The Wizard chapter 10 . 2/11/2016
Thankyou.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
I'm enjoying the build up your doing even if I don't like many of the end goals if only for lack of being seemingly original. Or at least that's what it seems. Hell for all I know his means of destroying Konoha will be via Itachi style assassination of the whole village in a single night. That would honestly be very different from all the full out wars and finally super over powered Hell on earth jutsu he pulls out of his ass. I'm curious what you will do but I won't hold my breath. INstead i'll try to enjoy the little bits of the journey that truly interest that being his developing psyche. (break his mind further plz thanks.)
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 2/10/2016