Reviews for Naruto: Shattered
when his skin peels off thats when he has 4 tails not one
Update
Paradox009 chapter 10 . 3/29
Thus isnan awesome fic. A very unique Naruto with quite a few changes here and there, all legitimate. Keep it coming, I can't wait to see what you have in store...)
Sicloup chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow you Made naruto look even worse than Canon congrats
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 3/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
Gravity The Wizard chapter 10 . 2/11
Thankyou.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 2/10
I'm enjoying the build up your doing even if I don't like many of the end goals if only for lack of being seemingly original. Or at least that's what it seems. Hell for all I know his means of destroying Konoha will be via Itachi style assassination of the whole village in a single night. That would honestly be very different from all the full out wars and finally super over powered Hell on earth jutsu he pulls out of his ass. I'm curious what you will do but I won't hold my breath. INstead i'll try to enjoy the little bits of the journey that truly interest that being his developing psyche. (break his mind further plz thanks.)
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 2/10
Manipulation! Yay!
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 2/10
Huh. I'm confused that his body would lose its control at a mere one tail. How funny. Naruto is weak eh.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 2/9
I liked the DBZ Abridged reference. It was fun.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 2/9
A chakra sensing is useful as heck. Glad to see you will be adding that. Yay manipulations to come. Though if he actually gets attached I will honestly be devastated lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 2/9
Honestly the only one I really see him really being with and happy with even slightly is Sasuke. I don't see any real relationship with the other 3 females and can honestly say I don't really want a harem with them. I honestly suggest to pair/ship Sasuke with Naruto as they are rather similar and their dual power hungry natures will be capable of feeding off each other to push them to greater heights. As for maybe including a second female later? The only one worth anything later on would be Kaguya. Also if you decided to gender bend the final unveiling of Madara Uchiha then I'd be fine with her in there too. Hell itachi wouldn't be bad either if he was genderbent too. Nagato possibly though him dying has rinnegan potential. To be for real I don't see the other 3 of the "princess four" being worth crap as even in Shippuden where everyone and their mother gets power ups none of them do anything worthwhile. Even Sakura ends up being a backstage character to Naruto and Sasuke. Bottom line your better off writing this without all of them being in the harem.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 2/9
Huh that was interesting. As for Dark? I don't think dark really should describe what I want of him. I want him to play the game. To craft his puppets and play the master puppeteer. I want him to roll dice and have them rigged, I want him to make Kaguya Otsutsuki his bitch. I want him to manipulate the planet and everyone on it into bowing down to a person he chooses as his puppet where he will control said person from behind the scenes. I want him to devour and absorb all the might and power of the supposed last of the Otsutsuki's the 3 from the movies. I want him to make the Rikudou Sennin look like a mere child. I want him to take to space and cause havoc among the stars by pitting race against race, family against family, parent against child. I want him to make the universe die.
You could say that for the concept of a Naruto that was truly broken by hate the very idea of love is pointless. The stupidity of always going on to destroy Konoha is useless. Why destroy when you can one day bend what you hate to your will? Seriously think on this man. There is so much more to be done than just another "Naruto gets stronger and kills all of KOnoha, Orochimaru, Akatsuki and blah blah blah takes over as king/emperor or whatever". Be original, shadow lord who rules everything behind the mask of being a simple innocent. Behind the mask of being just another one among the crowd. The shadow ruler. Gots a nice ring to it.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 2/9
The multi perspective was good here. Again I find myself disliking Hinata on general principle. I've just honestly never really liked all the main females in the series. The side females were more interesting and some of the movie ones were intriguing as well. The ones that show up the most were meh. Tenten and Temari who are really just side characters with little to no show time are the most interesting. Or at least with great potential.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 2/9
Kit is adorable. I like how he somehow communicates with Kit similarly to Kiba and akamaru.