Reviews for Lost on Familiar Ground
stephcullen2000 chapter 24 . 11/15/2013
I love it so please update again soon and feel free to read my latest story even if you don't watch the shows as you don't need to to read x
DrGiggles chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
THAT WAS A PERFECT AND ADORABLE ENDING! *SQUEE* Of course she would have to ask him, haha I'm sure everyone would be able to guess that. Hope she gets the ring though :)

I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise if I were Abby and Emily, but them being curious and Jess already knowing means that nobody got hurt.

Overall it was a stellar story, very very well written! Despite changing everything past 3.2, it worked out way better than I expected. So thank you for putting all the time and effort into this amazing story, one of my all-time favorites :D
DrGiggles chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
Thank goodness she survived!

Man it must've been killer for the team during those two weeks...especially poor Becker!

Her scene with Becker was perfect, and that sweet kiss we've been waiting for was so adorable. Was definitely not a move ;)

Yay for Cutter returning okay! Back to his usual self. Emily was awesome, defiant and all. The ending made me so happy. Thanks for writing it :)
DrGiggles chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
Of course she isn't going to die! But what will happen to the future and such?

You're crazy for leaving that cliffhanger!
DrGiggles chapter 21 . 5/13/2013
Gkeayjbdwykvsinvdjcstklbashbxt?! WHAT IS GOING TO GO WRONG?!
DrGiggles chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
The consequences will soon be known...

Becker and Emily's conversation made me laugh and squee so much! Especially the bit where Connor threatened to lock them in a cupboard ;)
DrGiggles chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
I loved that! Their reunion was so lovely :) I knew Emily would cry and Matt...well a hug is great since he normally doesn't hug anyone. Poor future Becker, I wonder what the present Becker thought about that comment...

Reading on :)
DrGiggles chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Is it Matt and Emily? How much had the world changed?
DrGiggles chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Wow, all that hate! I do understand why you wrote them that way though. Poor poor Jess :(

This story is honestly addictive.
DrGiggles chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
OH MY GOSH SHE CHANGED EVERYTHING! Now Danny, Abby and Connor won't go missing, Sarah wouldn't be killed, the ARC wouldn't lose their funding. Jess and Matt and maybe even Emily wouldn't be there for the future. Or will everything course-correct and make things right?

This is such a fascinating story :D
DrGiggles chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
DrGiggles chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Jess...what the hell are you going to do?!
DrGiggles chapter 13 . 5/12/2013

And I loved Sarah's reaction by the way, quite brilliant :)
Prawn Crackers chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Awww yes! I love the ending! Perfect!

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!

Hope you will some more in the future... hint, hint :-)
DrGiggles chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I love Abby's enthusiasm! Becker's in disbelief, nobody knew that Abby and Connor would be engaged of all things. And his hand on Jess' *squee*