Reviews for President's Disaster
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I ONLY HAVE TEN MINUTES UNTIL 3:00 BETTER HURRY
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Naked raves. Don't we all love them?
AnimatedGeek chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG USA GPS DUDE
redxandraven4eva chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow. This sounds exactually like something that me and my friends would do!

I loved it! I can't wait for St. Robin's day! I love zebras. If you'va ever seen the sorry for party rockin by LMFAO tell me. The end of that music video is HILARIOUS! If you haven't seen it you should.
Just Watch Me chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I think Alfred would be more upset than batman. And since robin isn't dead or living with batman, I assume batman doesn't know starfire's preggers, so I thing seeing he run across a stage naked would be more shock
SugarApple chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
ROTFLMHO OMG!

This had me DYIN' laughing! I burst out laughing when Robin found the pineapple with the red wig, then when he messed up the preamble, stripped, and they had the strip party...

I was in TEARS.

Why doesn't this have more reviews? You KILL it in the humor department. I read your other fics, the Christmas and Valentine's Day ones had me ROLLIN'. ROTFL uggggh. XDDDDDD I love humor, and you write it WELL.

"DOCTOR OCTAGANOPUS BWAH!"

"FREE COUNTRY!"

"HELMET!"

I am dying over her, I have to give it to you Skies, you got it IN with your fics. just doesn't appreciate your humor yet. [Maybe because I'm random too? XD] You've got mad respect in my book.

Keep it goin! From on author to another! :D

~TehApple
GreennavyblueRaven chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
hey you forgot slade also never let speedy help with refreshments also i have just been going over world domnation plans so watch out cyborg i will win that *evily grining*
Nevermore chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
... This sounds incredibly funny... Yet incredibly scary. Ahhhhhhhh Speedy what would we do without you ?