Reviews for Sweet Song
utenas chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hello! I tell you, I've always been the biggest ichirukist, but liked RukiHime a little bit, this fic was the first I've read of this couple and I couldn't be happier I did. Your writing style is amazing and I love how you made Orihime be the tachi without it looking out of character. It was awesome. 3
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This was a really cute, sweet lemon. I really enjoyed reading it.
boho chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Ohdeargods... Sex was so hot. They looked so fragile as if they were about to break from pleasure. But maybe it is because of Rukia, who is small and has very petite body. Anyway, just love the story. A lil' bit too short though. But it was good. I just love RukiHime. Thank You for the story!
Lola-Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow, that was a beautiful story (and so well written)! I have to say that it can be hard finding well written yuri in the Bleach fandom, which makes this story just that much more awesome. The emotions coming from both Rukia and Orihime were great to read, especially Rukia's curiosity and naivety. :)

I also liked how you kept the sex simple and didn't include a dildo like many yuri stories do. Not all sex needs to have some kind of phallic representation, which some people don't seem to understand (well, at least as far as I can see).

Great job, this was very enjoyable to read!
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awww! That was cute! _
BunnyAttack2.0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Well done! I am fascinated by the relationship between these two and you really did them justice. Orihime was a bit more brazen than I would expect but it was still believable, sweet, and pretty hot.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I very much enjoyed this story. It was very sweet. :)