Reviews for Your Precious Moon
Excellent three chapters
TigerKei chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Is there going 2b more?
Some Random Guy chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
The two just work perfectly together on the moon.
XxMini-LunaxX chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
This is amazing...I love how you still keep the characters in place! Great job! But! I want more! This story is beyong great and you left me on a cliffhanger! PLEASE finish it! Or I won't stop nagging ;D
xXFlickerFlyXx chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Now there's not really all that much I can think of to say about this... but I like it, so there's that.
Annoying Sphere chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Keep updating this!
MangoGrape chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I have to say, I honestly really enjoyed reading this! It was interesting and you've got the characters so in character. Wonderful job!
Petchricor chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Is there more?! Please say yes!
iheznonem chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
hmmm... not bad... actually, it's pretty good! keep up the good work though...
OakheadLord chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Good job! Second best mlp and portal crossover! I look forward for more.
Scarecrow'sMainFan chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I like what I've seen so far. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Hi! You crack me up, dear friend. If ever there was a mind to develop a plot that combined My Little Pony with Portal, it would be yours. Anyway, great story. I don't know why it never sent me and alert for the first chapter...maybe that was during the time I accidentally sent all fanfiction e-mails to the spam folder and couldn't figure out why no one was updating. *sheepish grin* Regardless of why I didn't get into it until the second chapter, I love it and hope there will be more!

Wotcher,

Tabitha
Dovahkiin Vokun do Skyrim chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You must finish this story, if it isn't already.

It's brilliant.

-Dovahkiin-
Depp's-Still-Doll chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
honestly, i saw this and questioned your mash up choices, but just because you're that bloody brilliant, you totally made it work! fantastic job, poppet, as always :)