Reviews for Wings on Shadows
aw a veru cite AU fic
NoiseMarine chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
i love it.
Snea chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
EVB: Calm down. They'll finish it when they want too.
DB: I don't really care here, so I'll just g- *BANG!*
Snea: What do you mean u don't care! *continues to beat DB*
EVB: - - To say the least, plz just finish the fic.
ARCHANGEMON chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
i have seen your web pages and let me tell you you support the same couples i do and you are a wind and fire supporter right on

i saw the evidence of wind and fire and i think you missed the biggest one which is when takuya uni evolves and becomes kaizergraymon he get struck down and he imagines himself on a date with zoe/izumi

i think that settles the argument takuya and izumi for ever and rukato rules

so is this story over or are there more chapters ?
Snea chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Wow, this is good already! _
Legendary Street Racer chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
I want to read the next story, so I won't be here long.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
I'm a slow reader on fanfics, so it takes me a long time to read long chapters...
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
This chapter was certainly long and I had a long time reading this chapter. I hope the next chapter isn't the same as this one.
Dark Child Xero chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
Great Story! I've been doing a lot of catching up on your ftories haven't I?And one Juri gonna show up in this Story? Oh well until next Forver!

Dark Child
The Smashfriends chapter 3 . 7/27/2002
Great chapter, I liked the way you used the lines of Anakin and Padmé, but now that Count will ruin it everything, keep it going RUKATO FOREVER.
Rukato Fan chapter 3 . 7/27/2002
Uh, oh. More trouble. I really like the Jen in this story. It's not like Jen's trying to steal Ruki but acts like the charector he was made to be. Unlike some fanfics. I also have one thing to say: When people write about Midevil(sp) times they make it sound like it's in England instead of Japan. They use horses knights and shining armor and stuff and I know Japan doesn't.

But keep writing. I wonder what happened to Takato. Did he and Ruki get a dirvorce (Me: 0.0 I hope not) or did he die? or did he just disappear?

Just keep writing ASAP.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 3 . 7/26/2002
I suppose "Momentai" wouldn't really be appropriate right now, would it? Anyway, awesome chapter, as usual! Keep 'em coming! RUKATO FOREVER!
Frozen Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
Oh, poor Takato! I can't wait to find out what happens. This was an amazing chapter! I've updated Swiftly Burning Ice if want to read it as well.
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I finally am able to review. Very interesting beginning chapter. I don't usually read mid-evil themed fics, but this Rukato really drew my attention. One question, did you choose the name Jigo from Mononoke Hime? I was just wondering.
Nemo chapter 2 . 6/4/2002
Takato's a very confused guy. He admits that Jeri's his first love but not his true love. You have girlfriends/boyfriends before you find the right girl/guy so don't worry RUKATO fans.