Reviews for Steady Your Hand
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
So cute, love the bantering back and forth - of course the ending was hot.
ferrick chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
again a good read, i love your storie.
DaemonRider chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh my... oh my dear god... this is amazing writing. I'm SO enjoying going back and discovering your older material. melting
Drumchik chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loved this! Really enjoying your work :)
lealover chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG this is just fabulous, love the sweetness followed by sensuality, just like your other work, beautifully written;-)
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
TOTALLY LOVED THIS! I thought for sure you would end it with Quinn sleeping. Nice surprise!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awww man, they’re so cute together. I melted seeing them so sweet to each other. Mrs. Rachel Fabray is so good to hear indeed X3 So Quinn had a girlfriend before Rachel? I bet she only dated her to forget about Rachel LOL. To be honest, I prefer Quinn to be the dominant one. But seeing Rachel like that was just Ok.

Thanks for the read!
texican chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love this 'verse you've created. I can only hope there will be more of this goodness to make up for the glee badness. We will definitely need it.
aarcticinferno chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It is official, I'm addicted to your writing. Reckon you can safely include both fluff and smut to your writing repertoire.

Really liked your use of varying sentence length to set the tone. And your descriptions are the 'awesome-est'.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR ONE-SHOTS. THEY'RE ALWAYS SO GOOD.
nickd93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Another great story!
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Great followup to the previous story! I really enjoyed it. I thought that the conversation they had about their insecurities was done in a genuine and believable way that just makes me feel all happy inside. Great job with this!
juliles chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
God they're perfect together.
jock chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wonderful. I really loved it.

You pretty much had me from my favourite Fray quote, &kept me all the way to the sexy at the end. I loved the first story, so was excited to see the continuation. This was a perfect mix of sweet/vulnerable/sexy/touching. Liked the little inclusions of recent canon happenings & how lovely a picture you painted of future Faberry- who were awesomely loving & connected. Even during the sexy-times you still managed to keep it very sweet and very Faberry (with things like Rachel being unable to stay away from Quinn, Quinn revealing everything in her eyes..). It kind of made it sexier because it felt very honest & an intimate look into their lives with eachother. I really liked it.

Lovely story, please write Faberry all the time & forever lol :)
g chapter 1 . 2/24/2012