Reviews for Steady Your Hand
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 6/20
Man I love it!
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/2
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
So cute, love the bantering back and forth - of course the ending was hot.
ferrick chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
again a good read, i love your storie.
DaemonRider chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh my... oh my dear god... this is amazing writing. I'm SO enjoying going back and discovering your older material. melting
Drumchik chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Loved this! Really enjoying your work :)
lealover chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG this is just fabulous, love the sweetness followed by sensuality, just like your other work, beautifully written;-)
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
TOTALLY LOVED THIS! I thought for sure you would end it with Quinn sleeping. Nice surprise!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awww man, they’re so cute together. I melted seeing them so sweet to each other. Mrs. Rachel Fabray is so good to hear indeed X3 So Quinn had a girlfriend before Rachel? I bet she only dated her to forget about Rachel LOL. To be honest, I prefer Quinn to be the dominant one. But seeing Rachel like that was just Ok.

Thanks for the read!
texican chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love this 'verse you've created. I can only hope there will be more of this goodness to make up for the glee badness. We will definitely need it.
aarcticinferno chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It is official, I'm addicted to your writing. Reckon you can safely include both fluff and smut to your writing repertoire.

Really liked your use of varying sentence length to set the tone. And your descriptions are the 'awesome-est'.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
nickd93 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Another great story!
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Great followup to the previous story! I really enjoyed it. I thought that the conversation they had about their insecurities was done in a genuine and believable way that just makes me feel all happy inside. Great job with this!
juliles chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
God they're perfect together.