Reviews for After
halesgirl101 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Yay I'm always happy to see when theres a new chapter in this series! And this one did not disappoint it made me want to cry because you can portray cals traumatized mind soo well, and the love between the brothers is always felt, I'm glad you updated keep it coming :)
Nana56 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Whatever it takes to get Cal to wear his shoes. Nik needs him to, so that's all there is to that!

Great job! :)
Comuterale chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
This event has always stuck out in my mind as something I wish had been fleshed out a bit more, so thanks for bringing it to life! Even when he wasn't kicking through windows, I imagine Cal being barefoot caused considerable strife. You depicted the two of them perfectly!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Sometimes... sometimes it's so precious it hurts.

I mean, seriously, I think this captures post-Tumulus perfectly. The terror, the pain, the complete emotional overload, and... shoes.

Cal would still be barefoot now if he hadn't done it for Nik. :)

Poor baby. He's adorable. ;)
Parnassus chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Wow, that was intense. Nicely done. You're so skilled at getting inside Cal's head.
Nana56 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
I love this! You nailed their relationship and how Cal's identity is so dependent on Niko.

Very nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Great little snapshot. I always enjoy reading your Cal and Niko Stories.
Kin-outcast1 chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Heartbreaking :'( I was just recently re-reading some of your older fics, so I was definitely thrilled to see you'd updated something new, especially onto this series! I love your stuff, keep on writing!
halesgirl101 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
This was my favourite chapter yet (and I reread everything to make sure it was)
I wanted to cry this was cal at his most vulnerable and you did it great justice it really touched me! Words can't express how beautifully sad this was.
You've mentioned cal's breakdown before the only thing that could beat this is Nikos POV of this?! Maybe?! Maybe :)
Update soon!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I'm sort of crying right now...

It's a sad crying, but a good crying too, because stories that move you to tears are powerful things -or so the saying goes.

And as always, I just adore your Cal-voice. It's simply perfect. :)
No pen names left chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
That was good
Kin-outcast1 chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Yay, a new addition to the series! This was really sweet :3 You do a good job with Cal, and how he is slowly transitioning back to normal. I like the "Christmas Tree" part especially - adorable! Thanks for posting!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Very good chapter!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Oh, Cal. Cal, C-Cally, CalCal.

Poor baby. He's so torn up.

As always, I love the voice on these guys. I was reading your Niko-voice before I got to Rob's, because I wasn't that far into the books yet when I found your fanfic. I've always thought you were spot-on. :)

Funny, I just wrote a Christmas fic for this fandom, and the description of their Christmases was oddly similar... :) Cal and Christmas is a favorite of mine. 'Cause I believe that at heart, he's really a Cindy-Lou Who. :)
lady voldemort2005 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Real cute! Showing Cal starting to recover and finding his sanity after Tumulus.