Reviews for After
BrandSpankingNew chapter 11 . 2/2
It really is the little details that make a story, especially inn this universe. And you are a master of the little details. Bravo.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Aw, I love these brothers so much! I probably say something similar every time you post, but it's true.

Such sacrifice and giving! Just love it!

Well done. :)
anonymus chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Good story, I have just finished to read slashback and in this moment i'm a little obsessive with the books
Parnassus chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Wow...that was just...wow. I loved every second of it. I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it, the way you write these guys is just ridiculous perfection. I loved the analogy with the thread Cal kept playing with and the correlation between his fraying mind. I loved how the song was on repeat and even though it was starting to drive Niko nuts by the end, he kept it on because the repetition and consistency is what Cal needed. I LOVED the bit where Nik starts falling asleep and can't help it because he's human and Cal just knows...and tells him it's okay. GAH. I loved all the brother touching and hugging and pressing closer and holding on just a little tighter. I love that home is each other.

I love you for sharing your wonderful writing with us :) 'Kay I'm done.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I need better words than just howling about how good your Niko voice is, but...

*whispers* Your Niko voice is really good.

Anyway, as usual, my heart is breaking, but in a good way. The boys have such an interesting relationship with music because Niko, of course, likes the Beatles (and other 70's music, probably, I quite agree), and Cal likes... everything. I like to imagine that he listens to country. But you know, ironically. So anyway, it was cool to see the music/Leandros thing played out, and it worked so well. :)
Jessieklove chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
Cute xx
infiniteworld8 chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Excellent snippet of Cal and Niko...another piece added to my headcanon. Niko is so good with Cal and Cal is so damaged it just hurts my heart. Thanks for the good read.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
I am so so so glad you decided to write this series. I feel like what you write about matches up with my headcanon so perfectly, and Cal and Niko are so well written and brilliantly done and I just love everything about "After."
Nana56 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Aw. Love these guys! What a great little fic, too! A tough time for those boys, but they had each other so it was all good and doable.

Nicely done. :)

Cal 9 just about did me in! How about you? Read it yet?
Parnassus chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Literally...it's like reading a snippet of the books. Wow, I loved this little scene so much. Warmed my insides ;) I recently read Thurman's "Silver and Salt" and I swear this could've been a short story. This progression you've created after Cal's return is totally head canon for me. I love this little bit of big brother Nik that you write so well. Supplying coke and oreos and chips and just askdfjsdkjfdk I love their relationship. And the dialogue...sheesh, I mean I can't say enough how much it felt like I was reading a snippet of the books. So well done and engaging and THEM.

"He'd follow me, ask simple questions about everyday things and then get upset for asking them." - This line made me pretty upset...poor Cal...just wanna hug him. Good lordy. And, "You spend a lot of time in filthy motel rooms for me. I can do this for you." *flails incoherently*

halesgirl101 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Yay I'm always happy to see when theres a new chapter in this series! And this one did not disappoint it made me want to cry because you can portray cals traumatized mind soo well, and the love between the brothers is always felt, I'm glad you updated keep it coming :)
Nana56 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Whatever it takes to get Cal to wear his shoes. Nik needs him to, so that's all there is to that!

Great job! :)
Comuterale chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
This event has always stuck out in my mind as something I wish had been fleshed out a bit more, so thanks for bringing it to life! Even when he wasn't kicking through windows, I imagine Cal being barefoot caused considerable strife. You depicted the two of them perfectly!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Sometimes... sometimes it's so precious it hurts.

I mean, seriously, I think this captures post-Tumulus perfectly. The terror, the pain, the complete emotional overload, and... shoes.

Cal would still be barefoot now if he hadn't done it for Nik. :)

Poor baby. He's adorable. ;)
Parnassus chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Wow, that was intense. Nicely done. You're so skilled at getting inside Cal's head.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »