Reviews for Must Regain It
kittygirl320 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I think there should be another one for sure. Maybe...Tom could propose to Alice and within months Alice is carrying his child and the three main clans want to make her pay for her betrayal?
Anonymously chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Please write a sequel.
Louise Thompson chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
It was a really interesting story and I really enjoyed it;) However, there were some grammar mistakes.
LuMezenga chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Gee, I can't believe it's over... It's like a son of mine is going to college, living my house empty...

These are probably your feelings, but as your last-chapter-beta-and-also-the-one-who-had-all-the-cool-ideas, I can say so myself.

What are you up to now? Your writing is amazing.

Hoping to talk to you soon,

-LuMezenga
LuMezenga chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Wait, what?

You KILLED Alice?

And sent her to HELL?

She was a good witch!

...although Stefan is still fun !

I want moooooooore!
LuMezenga chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I don't think Tom would be forced to choose between Alice and the Spook, then choose Alice. It hasn't been that way for the uh, let's say, first six books. It won't be so now.

That is pretty much the only negative thing I have to say, besides of course the typos. Get a beta. Make some friends, interact. You'll do greater than you think.

BTW, "I'm a ghost, I have my ways," was a really Jason-like line. Funny :)

...

BURN THEM ALIVE?
Vincent victor crowley chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I do hope Tom is'nt planning to burn Alice It too wrong and I am shocked that would uphold with it. I think Edward corrupted Jonh Gregory's Judgement.
LuMezenga chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Woohoo!

Oh my, you "broke" your finger? How does one "break" a finger?

Is this a poor excuse?

BTW, the chapter was awesome :D
LuMezenga chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO COOL

THIS IS GETTING EVEN BETTER

AND I THINK I KNOW WHO THE FRIEND SPOOK OF 20 YEARS AGO WAS

GAAAAAAAHH
Gray Opal chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
yay! another story! you did great as always and keep the chapters coming.
LuMezenga chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Poor Mary! Why was Alice avoiding her! Didn't she help?

I'm so exciTed, this is now a trilogy... And I was mentioned! You're welcome, darling! BTW, I should probably beta this as well.

Missing commas and periods can really get on my nerves.

...what does Mary know about one of Tom's brothers? Possibly Jason? I thought Jason died?

...oh yes, I just recalled the conversation. He I was thinking you'd hide things from me.

Keep the chaps coming and I'll keep the reviews... Just don't cliffhang me!

-LuMezenga