Reviews for Ashura and Ryuu ABC's
ylovesy chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
OMG...I'm a Yasha x Ashura fan (the most fanatic one, I guess), but I definitely love this one (have read it for 10 times, still giggle and feel warm at heart) and I LOVE the way you write.

I noticed Ryuu's feeling towards Ashura and have now and then written some short fic about them, but this is fantastic.

None can describe it better than you.

Please keep writing and uploading! I'm looking forward to read all, especially "Mother: Ashura is pregnant and panicking. Alternate Reality".

XD def yours

MsLyoness chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
You know, I'd never thought of Ashura/Ryuu before... but I can kinda see it, now that you mention it. As somebody who is so totally NOT an Ashura/Yasha fan, it's nice to see an Ashura romance fic with someone closer to her/his/whatever age. And Kujaku/Yasha: that's my fave Yasha pairing, so I was glad to see a little of that show up.

These are cute. You've gotten Ashura down pretty well, and I giggled when she stole that food in the last chapter.

If I may offer some critique? Not to be mean, just to help you improve!

You write a tad choppily at places, which is a common thing. You know, "Ashura did this. Ryuu did that. They did this then", to give a vague example that of course wasn't in the story. Conjunctions are great, and it makes it easier to read. Maybe something like "After Ashura did this, Ryuu did that and they did something else too." I dunno if that was helpful, I'm kinda bad at generalizing.

Anyway... I have to think about this pairing more. Perhaps I'll get really into it, I seem to pair almost everybody else.
Sage Dans Les Lys chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Aw, all the chapters are really cute. I can't wait to read more of them.