Reviews for Enlightenment Extra: All Lit Up
isaiah18376 chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
Good heavens that was steamy. *Reaching for ice water* This is my favourite chapter so far. I gotta say, your attention to details is really a great asset in writing good smut. The scenes are described with such great detail such that one is COMPELLED to have a crystal clear picture in one's mind. That's what make so alluring. I also love the way you kept the element of intimacy in these scenes, makes the whole smut more meaningful. The cuff idea was brilliant and fitting. Oh and by the way, "..if he wasn't inside her in 47 seconds..", i saw what you did there pal...haha. That reference was clever. Thanks for writing and sharing. You are awesome!
Maria chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Thank you for nice M-stories! Your writing is so sensitive and full of emotions, never embarrassing. I loved all of them, the T- and M-stories...
MirandaJayne chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
"Why was her first reaction to seeing this man always some version of "yummy?" " Because he's utterly yummy. In every way possible. It's like you speak for the fandom with this question. At this point, we're all jealous of Kate.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Yeah these were great additions to your story. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
That wasn't really realistic
AgentKalGibbs chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Fuck I love this chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
I want to read what she does to him next!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Quick for them, but so meaningful! So much love!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Their first time was... Can't even think of words to describe it! Maybe 'perfect'! And with these characters and how long they had danced around each other, it should have been and would have been perfect! You did a wonderful job of describing it! Loved her laughter from the oral sex!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
That was a fun read!
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this version of the story, along with the T rated version! :)
tshlw chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
All of these M chapters have been hot. loving, exciting, inspiring and sexy.

Too funny almost being caught by Martha. She would have just probably said carry on and walked away.
killmypatience chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
your story is quite amazing! i'm so sorry i didn't read it before!i like all you do for now!keep going!
ColieMacKenzie chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Ha ha I had to laugh when they sort of got caught, Lol! But very intense, when it turned into important promises. Very intense.