Reviews for Here and Now
SammyDean chapter 1 . 3/19
I was searching for this plot, ever since I started to read Mystery Spot fanfiction.

This was so good written and I love this fanfiction, 'cause the characters aren't ( in my opinion) OOC and your writing style isn't too bad either.
#LovedIt
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Thanks for this oneshot! Really good. Keep up the great work!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was really nicely done. I can just imagine poor Sam's reaction, hearing that song again, and the way Dean dealt with it was very touching without ever being over the top or out of character.

This in particular was one of my favourite parts because it really did sound like them;

After another moment of silence, Sam leaned back, letting Dean slip his hands off Sam and unclenching his own fist from Dean's jacket, uncovering a lapel of now-crumpled fabric. He shifted back into his own seat, not meeting Dean's gaze in slight embarrassment. "Uh, sorry."

Dean slowly smoothed out the front of his jacket and let out a small sound of acknowledgment. He waited a moment before speaking, not in annoyance, "Yeah, well, hey. If you really hate a song that bad, dude, just say so." He turned sparkling green eyes and a teasing grin on Sam. "No need for the theatrics."

I enjoyed this :)
mb chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really like this! Very well written and true to the storyline.