Reviews for The Beginning of a New Republic
please update again.
jrock919 chapter 1 . 2/21
I like Harry's sense of humor so far.
Please another chapter
Devil.Harry chapter 1 . 1/31
awesome. pls update.
Please update this story soon
A good chapter
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 1/27
The main error I saw was that two Jedi saw an obviously, and admittedly, Force-sensitive child and didn't so much as bat an eyelid.

This story could be good, hopefully it will be updated soon.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 1/23
Actually this Harry doesn't seem over powered, simply more advanced than most would expect. After all Wandless magic is a thing in Canon Harry Potter(there is a Greek Wizard who used nothing but Wandless Magic and could even summon a giant Patronus Charm without a wand. Its all about need versus want. With want you could eventually get something, but without the necessary amount of need it could take much longer. It isn't very unexpected for Harry to become good at Wandless magic after actually having it be confirmed possible. Just don't expect me to believe that the more complicated magics like the Patronus Charm are easily within his grasp.).

I do find it strange how the Jedi don't seem to be able to sense Harry or that something is wrong. That seems more unbelievable than Harry potentially being OP for being able to accomplish Wandless Magic in the verse where Space Wizards exist who can do the same and can wield plasma swords with seer powers.
A super duper chapter
DarkElucidator chapter 1 . 1/4
...I like OP characters. Only problem I have is with the pairing, personal preference is harem, however, this is not my story. So...yeaaaaaah...
toile grant chapter 1 . 1/3
good
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This looks like a lot of fun. I'd love to see where you'll go with this.
stars90 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Oh this is awesome... I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
A very good chapter, please update again.
Jigsawiskiller chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Make the chapter long and more show not tell and ill like it
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »