Reviews for The Beginning of a New Republic
Omega chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Kroz Phantomville chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Awesome story.
Darlok chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
LMAO I love it. Several parts in the chapter had me cracking up. I look forward to Harry's meeting of the council and the man he stole the lightsaber from. I am curious how that came about and wonder what Windu had been doing there in the first place. Also I look forward to how you develop Harry and Padme's relationship and how different it will be from cannon. Though I find it slightly odd that Padme would find Harry attractive at such a age their at unless Harry appeared older due to the life lived under the harsh tatooine conditions. Could be explained that the age difference is due to different planetary cycle times when in actuality closer than one might think. Also how will Padme respond to Harry's seemingly reading her mind without permission as her personality from the movies to me seem to lean to a bit of a violent automatic response such as a slap. But that in the end would merely confirm to all involve that such stated thoughts were in fact correct leading to more embarrassment for the young queen. As for Anakin if you plan to keep him in the story maybe have Qui-Gon return after the events of Naboo and Obi's ascension to knighthood to follow up and chase down a perceived force tug he might have felt earlier. I'd be curious to see how you would show what would happen to Anakin if Qui-Gon had his way.

Anyways please update soon and often as I love these kind of stories. I only hope you don't rush the Harry and Padme pairing too quickly and give some more entertainment off their hormonal tension.
ltak2003 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Love the first chapter! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
This is pretty cool, hope you update soon. :)
Marionette01 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Lol. Just nonchalantly says he has Mace Windu's lightsaber. No one noticed that Mace lost his lightsaber
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
thank god no anakin/padme in this im sorry but their chemistry was non existant in the prequels
god of all chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Please update
Astravega chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Nahh I like it. Now give me the next chapter wanna see windus reaction to his stolen lightsaber :p
robert32514 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Cheeky bugger. Stealing Windus lightsaber. Now that was just naughty.
Seer chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
It's not the matter of power my dear friend. Anakin Skywalker canonically could shift the balance of the Force by himself, it's how you use that power. Silliness and being over the top usually don't go far unless it is a crack with plot. You hold yourself a bit too seriously for that.
redwolf23456 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Great story so far
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I GOT A SPELL!

It completly destroys your hearing and it's called!...

JUSTIN BIEBER!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Very fun start. Different than the others I've seen of this x-over. Interested to see where you take this.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »