Reviews for Boggart
Serendipitous Writing chapter 2 . 3/12
This is simultaneously one of the strangest and one of the most interesting stories I have read. Ever. Please continue! 3

SerendipitousWriting
Clover123 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
That was cool. You got 'Boggart' from Harry Potter right? 'Cause in HP, a Boggart is a shape shifter that shifts to your greatest fear. Otherwise, cool story.
Foxface'sSpecialPie chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Ledroptha Curtain ... processing ... RESULT: Will go totally MEMORY ... If You Give a Mouse a CookieQUERY: What will Curtain do if he gets all awesome?

May I recieve my mega bonus points now?

FSP
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Amazing! This was so creative and well written!
Ansa88 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
OH. My. Gods.

a friend pointed this out cuz we're RPing at LIVE and i needed the messages, but i ended up reading this chap...it's superb. it's been a while since i've read the books, tho i know the main characters and that stuff. this is AMAZING. i never even considered that the whisperer would get sentient from all the memories...OO artificial intelligence...that doesn't even BEGIN describing what this machine's got. whoa.

definitely gonna be reading this one now.
Quiet Hiker chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OH! So I looked up how to decode binary, and I got it. For some crazy reason I'm going to do it out by hand. I don't want to announce the answer, so I shan't post it here; I'll PM you.
Quiet Hiker chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Awesome. It's interesting to think of the Whisperer as sentient and smarter than Curtain, but it works.
I'm working on decoding the binary... There's a lot. And of course, I don't know how you made it.
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I MUST tell you that I complacently agree with your profile. Text messages are ruining it all. People do not understand the difference between "its" and "it's" or "there" ,"their" and "they're". They do not know how to use commas or apostrophes, and they do not even know the difference between "too" and "to". And, most horrifically, spell-check doesn't always catch mistakes and makes errors quite frequently. All in all, I agree with you.
Spark Writer chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Intriguing, mysterious-beautiful...I adore your writing style. Thanks for the quick taste of what's coming ahead. When I say this, I say this for everyone reading this story-write ANOTHER chapter! Please? :) This is fantastic and I know what it's like to forget to continue a fic when you're juggling several at once.

In spite of this, you really must add on...I tip my hat to you.

With much admiration,

-Spark Writer-
Kowalistair Fanatic chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet!

Out of curiosity, are we going to see Mr. Benedict's greatest fear? It would be interesting to see the calmest character in the books freaking out.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

-Kowalistair Fanatic
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
"01010010"? What does that mean?

No grammar problems, nice style, and successfully did its job of catching my attention. I can certainly say I want to read the rest of it now. Hmmm... Is the boggart a "mysterious personification of [Curtain's] own identity"?

P.S. Not to seem rude to you or your beta, but has K.A. actually had any contact with you at all recently?

P.P.S. Incarceron is an excellent book, as long as you steer clear of spoilers before you finish it. However, I'm annoyed that Taylor Lautner has supposedly been cast to play the PALE, SKINNY, UGLY protagonist in the film adaptation.
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ooh, intriguing. Write more & update asap!