Reviews for 1001 Fears of a Speedster
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
So if Wally had an inhaler all the time...
Adrianna Agray chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
Loved this story: )
WildChild13 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
Argh, my name is supposed to be WILDCHILD13, not ildchild13 dangit. Oops.
Bye again!
IldChild13 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
:-D
That was so freakin cool man. I love Wally. And Wally whump. And fear. And torture. (Only when it comes to him though. ;-).
Angeline IS a bitch. Screw you Scarecrow.
This was a great story! Very sadistic. My kinda thing. ;-).
Bye now! I hope Vita is okay.
Wintress chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Honestly, he'd had a crush on Wally ever since they'd met, sure they were best bros but people fell in love with their friends all the time.

FUCK YEAH BIRDFLASH
Serenity Marie chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Aw so sad, but a really good read
Serenity Marie chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Awe poor Wally. Is it bad that I'm addicted to Wally Whump stories? I am really enjoying yours
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Just started reading put I'm intrigued
utterlyheartbroken chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
i loved this a lot.
it was awesome!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
My heart just shattered into a million pieces! but i still loved it!
Lytrosi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Loved the story and all your Wally stories. Just 2 more reviews until the 100 mark.
Hope Vita is doing well and hope to see more Wally ;p
WinterBreezeDragon010 chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
Omg, I love this fanfic! My inner otaku went into a rage when you mentioned Kuroshitsuji.

You fed all my needs in this one fantic:

Angst

Wally abuse

suicide by cutting(attempted)

anime

yaoi

insanity

hurt/comfort

and much more

I love you for this... you know, in a completely normal and understandable fashion.

Keep up the great work!

Ayame
george chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
i wish your friend will get well soon, and be done with her illness.

this story is the darkest thing i've read. but i love it!

i hope you will make the sequel. i'd like to see the other characters dealing with the guilt of not realising it sooner.
thisaccounthasbeenclosedforeve chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
OH MY FREAKING GOD THAT WAS EPIC NO ASTEROUS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! MAKE A SEQUIL SOON!

I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS STORY!

THIS IS LILLIANNA RIDER REVIEWING ON "1001 FEARS OF A SPEEDSTER" FOR THE FINAL TIME!

SEQUIL!

THIS IS LILLIANNA RIDER SIGNING OUT!
MysticSpeedForce1234 chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
First of all yes, I will pray for Vita for the wonderful story you two have made and I've also gone through the pain of having a lot of hope waiting for my best friend to come out of the hospital. I've lost many friends in the past about 15 I think with them moving away and one even passed away and I don't think anyone should go through what ive gone through. To think im only in 8th grade, so yes I will pray :)

Second of all skipping all the sadness I've put Ito this review so far YES pleeeeaaasssseee make a sequel to this. It was just such an awesome fic and a sequel would be even more awesome :D This has become one of my most favorite fanfiction of Young Justice. I found the end so sad and cute at the same time. It was just so sad since scarecrow ruined Wally's life. What made me happy was that they finally got to help Wally and that Barry and Iris have become Wally's new guardians :) Well please make a sequel to this story and once again I wish Vita good luck and yes, I believe Vita will make it :)