Reviews for Digital Redemption: Sasuke's Awakening
SasuSakuFan chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
You have an amazing story here. I hope you haven't given up on it.
Akai no Yuki chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
This is one awesome story! Please don't tell me you didn't abandon it.
cooper80 chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Man this is a good story hope you update and dint quit the story
wqs chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Man this fanfiction story is just awesome. Please hurry and add a new chapter or two I just love read your story.
Regin chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Kenshin.503 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Update Soon!
Maquerea chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Holy crap, this story is awesome. Great character development, and the flashbacks fit in perfectly with the rest of the narrative. One thing I do loathe are the spelling and grammar mistakes which pop up every now and then, but the actual story is good enough that the occasional lapses don't detract from it too much. I think you handled the Sasuke and Gaomon situation quite well, and especially Sasuke's little outburst that was a long time coming.

Fav'd and followed, author and story. Hope to see another update soon!
dragon-game chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
This is a very intriguing crossover, my friend. I love how you've captured Sasuke and Gaomon (I can't speak for the other characters as I'm not familiar with Digimon.)

This is well written and the only glaring errors are some lapses in spelling and grammar, but they're ignorable.

WRITE ON!
Funnel Cake chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I really loved this chapter! It shows the close relationship between Sasuke and Gaomon, and I also like how the two have similarities. Awesome job, and keep it up! Your the best!
Bigdaddylongstrokes chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Are their going to be pairings?
Bigdaddylongstrokes chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Is sasuke and Riley relationship going to improve ?
IR chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
I freakin' love this! Thank you so much for updating! You seem to be making Sasuke more considerate of others and how his actions affect others. I love the aftermath scenes with Sasuke and Gaomon plus the incident with Riley. I can't help but if that is going to come into play when/if Sasuke ever runs into Ruki with her mother or grandmother, Sasuke telling Ruki to be grateful/thankful that she still had one parent around.

Hope you update soon!1
wqs chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
can't wait for next chapter!
yiluyu chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
The curse seal uses nature chakra. Why would it react to 'that'?