Reviews for Memories of Happier Times
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I liked this story. :)
DeepLittleSOB chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Heartbreakingly beautiful! Great job with this! You really got me on this one! I love your writing. You always take a new perspective that others haven't.

Thank you for well thought out, creative, and proofread stories! You're awesome!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I miss Bobby so much...

This was a great one shot. :o)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ohhhhh...

*Cries*

*Clings to you*

Mandy
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
ohhhh, this was the best "after Bobby..." stories I've read. There aren't too many out there, it's almost like the fans miss him too much to address their feelings yet too. What a memorable character Jim Beaver left us with ,huh?

It was great the way you let us glimpse into the many little ways Bobby's influence helped keep their lives stitched together. His kindness, honesty, always keeping his promises to the boys were what the boys came to count on. And he set a great example to them on how to be dogged in your research. He taught them alot.

I love your story for telling those memories. Especially since his passing they have fallen back on his advice and often caught themselves approaching a stall in a case by asking themselves "what would Bobby do now?" That thinking will be what makes his legacy linger in their lives.

Thanks for this.
casammy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I am sure that at any time bobby is going to turn to dean and sam, it is never going to make them alone
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*sighs sadly* Oh boys. This just makes me miss Bobby all the more. Very beautifully done. I like that both brothers temporarily set aside their separate was of dealing to reach out to the other. If only they would do so on the show...
wcfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Huh. A fic that didn't make me want to rip someone's head off or rip my heart out. Forgot you could do those.

I can definitely see Dean throwing pencils and books at Sam.

Poor Sammy, though. Having to deal with Bobby's death and Lucifer at the same time, not being able to talk about either. Crap. I just made myself depressed. *facepalm*
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Good story.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was beautiful. You really managed to capture Sam and Dean's relationship, as well as their's with Bobby and what that meant to them. I loved the story about Bobby forcing Dean to get his GED and sending Sam care packages, it sounds exactly like something that he would do.