Reviews for Soothing the Fire
YaoiChic chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Sweet. Light gets free sex the next time.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Asdfghjk
Jonescalypso chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
I'm almost at a loss for words! Your descriptions made this very enjoyable, and I wasn't even anticipating it to go as far as it did. (I suppose I should've, based off the description, but sometimes those are misleading). But wow, that was beautifully written, very entertaining, and incredibly hot! I love it!
Fwiends chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
This was freaking amazing~~! You deserve way more reviews/favourites! So hot and Damn! I could totally picture L as a masseuse and Light as a stiff businessman XD Great job ;)
Amoe Chan chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
That was seriously hot. You are, by far, one of the best smut fanfic writers I've ever chanced upon. Thanks for this wonderful kink meme! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Someone open a window because this is probably the hottest DN fanfic I've ever read!
YaoiBakaFangirl chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
*Nosebleed to the Max!* Oh! So good, it was! I was thinking about if L was going to massage Light's feet, too, you know- like in the anime. Great job! Please write more!
Taco-chan chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
This was so freaking hot. Ugh I think my ovaries exploded it was so amaz
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Hot and awesome :D sorry but I found two mistakes that are bugging me, that is hole-not whole when you were writing about Light's ass and shining not shinnying :D really sorry for mentioning but I just couldn't leave that... English is my second language but still I can't help correcting people... Please don't hate me :D Really, I loved that story :3 one of the best ever :)
Unequivocally-Ginger chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh mah goodness, that was SO hawt! I really liked all of your details with Light's massage, and I also liked the characterization for Light as well; it worked out really well for the story! One of the hottest smut fics I've read! Great job, and keep up the awesomeness! :D
inactiveaccountterminated chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
God this story was amazing! Hot, sexy and steamy all put into one! Great use of detail and description. It was just brilliantly written and I only wish there was more! Great job!
silentwinged chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Me likey :3
Damn hot O.O I'll check out your other stories too! 3
theneoncake chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
That...was...very...*wipes blood from nose*...hot. :D
PastelMushrooms chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
AHHHH this was sexy..
*drools at the thought of Light's back muscles...getting massaged...*
dksla;dlkfjdksl;