Reviews for WHW Blaine's Family Heard About the Gap Attack
WhiteRose13 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
I loved this fic! It followed the story line and was well written! Love!
megabucks121 chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
This was perfection brilliant surprised not alot of reveiws
liberal4peace chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
I liked it!
Jacque-Fortson chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Re-reading this to ease my anxiousness... I don't think Blaine's brother in canon is very realistic. I find Anderson a great brother and it matches Blaine's personality as well.
Jacob chapter 25 . 5/22/2012
I love the conversation that transpires between Blaine and his Mother. This is a phenomenal story...all 25 chapters! Please keep writing! I'm dying to read more!
tinyinara chapter 25 . 4/23/2012
Great story :) Sad that it's come to an end, but the last scene with Blaine and his mum was lovely :)
An Ghra chapter 25 . 4/23/2012
What a lovely way to end this story. I especially like how you used a conversation between Blaine and his mom to sum things up. It was nice to end on a positive note, yet keep things open for a continuation of this great series. I hope you plan to write and post more soon. Excellent work.
smiley chapter 25 . 4/23/2012
loved the story i hope you have another story up soon great work :)
The Peppermint Field chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
This was a really lovely note-albeit slightly awkward for poor, young Blaine- to end on. I really enjoyed this story, especially the length. Great work!
applemysteriesaol.com chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
Awwww, it's so cute that his mom gave him advice! And, it's nice to know that their wasn't a huge big punishment this time, haha(:

Can't wait for other little tales about Blaine and his faimly, I love reading about them!

Good work!
smiley chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
i like it next chapter please :)
An Ghra chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
Once again, I love Blaine's thoughts in conjunction with his conversations. Well done. Thanks for the update!
Keely chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
Ahh, an update! I love this story so thanks for updating! Poor Blaine ... I'm sure he is not quite off the hook now!
An Ghra chapter 23 . 4/9/2012
Nice chapter. You have a gift with dialogue. It's just like being beside Blaine and Kurt in the hallway. Thanks for the update.
smiley chapter 23 . 4/9/2012
next chapter please :) lovin the story so far
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »