Reviews for The Problem With Disguises
Rondabunny chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Irene Adler as a teacher of brilliant Sherlock Holmes. It was really worth reading. Thank you.
strangeless chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Like I said, this, beyond any doubt, is a favorite. The last bit was fantastic.
strangeless chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Well it's safe to say this is going to be one of my favorite S/I fics ever.
strangeless chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great start! Love the dynamic between these two.
AirenLang chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
This chapter was perfect in every way I wish all the FFs I've ever read were written. It's simply incredible how the shift in their dynamic happens in just one chapter, yet doesn't seem too forced or sudden (I think a small handful of sitcom writers could take a few pointers from this).

Thanks for your writing style is a treasure, I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. I'm not quite familiar with Mara Jade, but once I do some catching up, I'm totally reading all of your Star Wars stories. :)
Jack's Shadow chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Much applause to a brilliant Irene Adler and a terribly well-written relationship of equals. I can't wait to check out any other work you've done with these two, and I'll be looking for more in the future.
harmless sociopath chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
That was brilliant. This chapter was amazing because it went from unresolved tension and angst to a slightly comic scene in a blink of an eye and I just loved it. I'm secretly hoping you'll write more for this ship, because you've got their voices down completely right and I love your style of writing.

Thanks for this amazing fic!
star jelly chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
This was an excellent story! I loved it!
newmixgirl chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Ugh, this was beautiful. Everything about this was perfect and so in character and yet, just tad bit heartbreaking, though the ending made me smile!

Any chance for a sequel where they met again? ;)
AirenLang chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
This concept never gets old. Love it when Sherlock and Irene are paired up as partners working to take down Moriarty's criminal network. Go team! Also love how you write both these characters, it's like I'm reading a continuation of the BBC series. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
How Now Meow chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I'm loving the story so far! The bit about turning Sherlock into a blank slate has to be my favorite here. The way you're writing their relationship is really nice; it's almost like they respect each other, and actually have a little bit of affection for the other, but don't really want to show it. Hope you update soon!
The Red Fedora chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
They would make a most interesting team:-)
clow-san chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Oh I love this. This fandom sure needs more Sherlock/Irene. I love how in character this is and so shocked that it only has so little reviews. I hope you update soon.
floratang chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Could not guess what will happen in the next, so just update soon, always wait for update.
dreamergirl090 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Really wonderful. Love the way Irene is written. Can't wait for more especially when they dye his hair!