Reviews for I'm burning for you
screamersilent chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I liked this! I would love for you to do a sequel of them on their first date that would be great! You are such a great writer!
Haras Noxim chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I'm tearing up here because this is so sweet... I HOPE YOUR HAPPY NOW! D;
-going to go find a tissue-
TigressJade chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Okay the end was the best part for me. Well actually the entire fic was, but that's beside the point. I like how you had such avid descriptions for each of the actions and reactions in this scene. Even Sakura explaining her feelings to Lee and how she had always cared about him in some form or other, even as a friend and ally, in their youth. I can see Rock Lee not giving up on someone. Definitely. He and Gai are the epidemy of never-give-up. I can also see Ino predicting Sakura's moves long before she realizes her own desires and inner feelings (Inner!Sakura aside). Neji lost a bet. hahahahahaahhahaha! Now that's funny. I like Tenten/Neji as a pairing as well. And Chouji/Ino. ;) You really did make this good. Thanks for the fanservice and some wonderfully entertaining AU fiction. I truly want something like this to happen in cannon when Sakura gets older. She can't possibly still like Sasuke. (And NO Kishomoto, that wasn't a challenge. :P) You rock. Officially. That was awesome. :)
MEKbookworm chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wonderfully written and in-character, Lee can be serious when he wants/needs to be and Sakura just as flustered as ever! I hope you continue to do more LeeSaku and I fully support a lemon. (i'm pervy sometimes haha)
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Brilliant, utterly brilliant. I loved your characterisation of an older, more intense Lee, but at the same time I also liked the fact that you kept the formality in his voice, makes for a nice bridge between this and Lee in canon. I didn't know 'quixotic' was a word until now, based off of the context I assume it means something like 'enourmous'.

Very well done

Minxx69 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I thought it was cute.

I enjoyed reading it
LeexSaku Rocks chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
this story was so freakin awesome.i agree with everything about and i hope you do write a sequel
waffle-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww love it :D that would be awesome if this happened!