Reviews for Incense
iButler9586 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
In response to the anonymous who claimed that this is not yaoi, I am simply classifying it as yaoi as a general warning for those who do not like such things. If you'd take time to look a bit more detailed, it does claim that this is "fluff", hence rendering the boy x boy sex invalid as a claim for this story. I'm glad and honored that you took the time to read and review! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
not yaoi yaoi is boy x boy sex
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Awwwwww super cute!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Lovely
promocat chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
so sweet!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awwwww...*melts*

Thank you very much for this story! Your writing style changed a little bit, so I din't really recognize that it was your story! xD

Still, I love it! Can't wait for the next!
WildRoseWolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i really liked the story it was sweet and cute it even made me want to eat one one the black liquorice jelly beans i had convenetly at my side w and i never eat them! Though i do have one critisisum (which is odd for me cuz i normaly don't critisize other people works but there was just one thing that buged me)when Ciel just bluntly explained why he wanted the first incent gone it seemed really strange for his charaicter it just come right out and say why like that it buged me, but other than that great story! i enjoyed reading it!