Reviews for If I met Death the Kid
Blonde-And-Quirky chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Why exactly did you have to take it down. It's a shame... but they better have a good reason.
Sesa-Chan chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Sorry about you haveing to take this down but it's unfair you a plusie and don't oh and if I meet kid I would kiss him
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Ok now that was F**KING AWESOME / FUNNY ! LOL XD
amanda.scallon.5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
F*ck off person who reported her story! What's wrong with you?! If you don't like it, don't read it. Personally I think it is a wonderful story.
amberivy chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
shame on them
Loser Ghoul chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Do you know why you got reported? If you don't mind my asking, anyway I'm happy you are posting it on wattpad.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
You should have paid attention to the Guideline Rules since it tells you clear as day that these types of fics are not allowed. Don't go break further rules all because you were finally caught. SUCK IT UP! Reported. Single A? posts are also not allowed.
ShadowGirl170 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This makes me soooooo sad... I was really hoping for it to continue on fanfiction. Why would they report a good story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I'm sorry to be negative but I have some criticisms.
One- you need to describe yourself and your friends, not just say their names. Two- How everything happened must be more detailed as well, you're rushing everything. Three- You need permission from your friends to use their names and whatnot. Four- Your grammar needs to be fixed and your paragraphs jump from topic to topic too quickly.
I hope you can fix your work so it can become a better story.
meg chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
calm down friend it is just a funloving happy story like does this honestly personally offend you
let people have their fun! no one likes a lameo. o w
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I don't think I need to tell you that use of a real person (including yourself) is not allowed. Since you admitted in both Summary and A/N that this is, indeed, you. You will be reported until this is fix. If you have a problem with that, tough cookies. You should have paid more attention to what you were agreeing to before posting this crude. If you don't like the rules, it is a simple matter of moving it to Wattpad (it seems that it allows real people fics. They are so going to get sued one of these days.).

Again, reported for violation to the Guideline Rules section: Not Allowed: #4 and 5.
Selena1234 chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
I have never seen Young Justice. Is it good? I'm in the middle of watching Black Butler and the ending was spoiled by a first-season-intro on Tou Yube. Ugh.
They didn't even say spoiler-alert.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Hey Deirdre! Love the story I don't know maybe I missed it before but what happen to Persephone? Did she die?
cariomario123 chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
I'm a good friend? YAAAAAAAAY! I'M SPECIAL!
amberivy chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
XD awwww how cute! i love the part right at the end where she's like "and i love you calcifer i dont know your middle name dixon" XD that was hillarious and adorable at the same time! I CANT STOP SQUEALING IN ADOREMENT! .