Reviews for Sunlight Through the Shadows
promocat chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
it has been awhile!who's the female voice(deep male is sebby)
The Pale One chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Nice... Please, please, please... put SebastianxCiel!
The Pale One chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Nice please continue... Wait does this mean Sebastian is the baddie?
promocat chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
sebastian is so protective & possessive over ciel!
Paxloria chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Good chapter.
I can't help wodering what this new demon is after.
If Isabella doesn't want to bring danger to her friends or return home, maybe she should try to negoiate something with the demons...
Then againg there IS the mater of her sister getting murdered.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Well its good you answered that question.
If its part of the plot then I just stop asking.
Moving on...
She & the boy are on the news and have been reported as kidnap victims. This is odd. Since her father sent frost to get them, he can't have been the one to make the report to the news. could it be the older demon? If so why?
how'd it even get on the news so fasts without them checking with the police to see if it was true?
How can Frost not tell that the boy is a demon?
Paxloria chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Yes, The butler should have posed as the boys relative and collected him legally, especially if he didn't want to get in a fight with this family.
Killing a child of a dangerous family was not a wise move.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
That was rath extream of Sebatian. i'm sure he could have collected Ciel through different means.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This reminds me of another story that was similar to a Kuroshitsuji & Twilight crossover.
The Pale One chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Nice...Though I kinada want some YAOI actio between Ciel and Sebastian...No offence..XD
MyunicornFred chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It's you fiancé speaking. Continue or I will get you! BOCCHAN YOU MUST WRITE MORE STORIES!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
continue the story. i NEED to know what happens next
ThatWriterWithAPen chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Alright, watch out for switching P.O.V's a lot, it gets muddling after a while. Bell's attitude towards her mum in this chapter is a bit extreme. Does she really hate her mother that much? The rest of the faults usually consist around grammar errors that confuse readers and make the story seem slightly jumpy. At the end, Sebastian mentions something about her eyes. Please, I can not say this enough, do not turn her into some supernatural creature. I've heard this enough times that it's painful. Also, giving her a knife at school is a no-no. Extremely prohibited. Ebony Crystal is a bit too unlikely for a name, try something a bit more common. Other than that, it's funny. Sebastian and Ciel struggling to survive in a school. Heh. Anyway, please try to not take this as flame, I don't intend for it to be like flame.
ThatWriterWithAPen chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
This chapter is really rushed. Perhaps have Bell doubt Ciel is a demon for a bit longer. That's all that is really wrong with this chapter. The rest is good.
ThatWriterWithAPen chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I really wasn't sure what happened here. Perhaps delay the attack on the family for a bit longer and let Ciel adjust to the situation better before having Sebastian intervene. We need him to wait until the time is right before anything happens properly. But it's still good if Bell sees him occasionally, just watching the house (I get a Higurashi feel when that happens) to build up suspense.