Reviews for To Temper A Beast
Nichelle M chapter 16 . 9/23
*breaks fourth wall to kick the villain while wearing her steel toe boots*
nothing to see here folks, nothing at all.
awesome fic by the way
Pengu2510 chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
I have been gorging myself on your story for the last few days. I love it! I noticed you haven't updated in ages, but I'm begging you to conclude this wonderful story. It's characters along with yourself deserve closure to this huge, beautiful work. Thanks again for sharing and writing this.
acompletenerd chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
One more chapter atleast? Ending things nicely? Please.
dmc6792 chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
OMG this is a amazing story! I only wish I had not found it at 3 in the morning! It is now five am and I can't stop! Please update soon and lots!
yasdnilgoth chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
This story is very different and interesting, please update ASAP! I suggest you give a rival to Vincent and a second love interest to Arianna. You know, not Sommers a new character who is the total opposite of Vincent and the ideal guy for Arriana. Arriana would then be feel like she is a tug of war because she has feelings for both Vincent and who ever the second guy is. Also, I have a feeling this Afton chick will come back and ruin the bond between Vincent and Arriana. try it, it's up to you though, but if you taken into consideration my idea, then great, it can spice things up your plot and story. Update soon!
seraphim writer chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
Ding dong the Danny's dead! Which ol Danny the wicked Danny ding dong the wicked Danny's deeeeaaadd! Yay his reign is over That was freaking amazing! I thought the Vincent was shot but phew thank goodness that didn't happen! I was scared Arrie was awesome! She is the character who as they say is the definition of what a female character is, I don't usually say that because I always thought that is the roll every female plays but I'm just saying it now because everyone says it (in this case at least) anyways finally! Thank you! thank you! thank you!
candygirl28 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Absolutely brillent. Best B&B fanfic ever so worth the wait I coudnt. Put my phone down. Wow wow wow wow. Thanks for a great story
samfindingneverland chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I really loved this chapter, and I'm glad you are back!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
wow so much drama in this chapter! wonderful work! and Danny is finally dead! i'm happy now! * hope i don't sound mean or evil*
tate4eva chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Finally, that piece of shit is dead.
Sam chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
I loved the chapter , it was amazing !
Please write more , I've loved this story since I read it months ago and I was so happy to see it had a new chapter :). And I can't wait too see what happens next !
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
How dare you do that to me! will vincent come to her recuse? Will Danny shout Arrie? Will anyone die? please update going to drive me insane not knowing
candygirl28 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
WOW so worth the wait. Great chapter can't wait for more will be really sad when it comes to an end
m.Autumn chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Love it! The chapter 14 was good too! Great cliffhanger but wouldn't she have EXPECTED Danny to be waiting for her outside like that? Eh? Ehhh? I absolutely love the cute lil' love scenes between her and Vincent though! )
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
add more please. I love it so far and can't wait to see an update.