Reviews for To Temper A Beast
Sam chapter 15 . 9h ago
I loved the chapter , it was amazing !
Please write more , I've loved this story since I read it months ago and I was so happy to see it had a new chapter :). And I can't wait too see what happens next !
monkeymouse7906 chapter 15 . 1/10
How dare you do that to me! will vincent come to her recuse? Will Danny shout Arrie? Will anyone die? please update going to drive me insane not knowing
candygirl28 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
WOW so worth the wait. Great chapter can't wait for more will be really sad when it comes to an end
m.Autumn chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Love it! The chapter 14 was good too! Great cliffhanger but wouldn't she have EXPECTED Danny to be waiting for her outside like that? Eh? Ehhh? I absolutely love the cute lil' love scenes between her and Vincent though! )
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
add more please. I love it so far and can't wait to see an update.
tate4eva chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Oh my god! Please update soon. I gotta know what happens.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
This is a great story please Finnish I sincerely hope danny dies a slow very painful death
guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Great job so far! Please Update Soon!
tonidepp16 chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
I just finished reading this and I have to say I'm seriously in love with it. I adore the tale of Beauty and the Beast - the Disney film is one of my favourites - and I like how you've taken that simple tale and made it your own. I've seen a few different versions of modern day fics of the story but yours is definitely different from others I have read and that's a really good thing; you're not re-writing situation by situation with it being practically the same as the original, you just have the general idea there in the background but made it entirely your own and I love that. I adore the characters of Vincent and Arrie, how they've both been cast out and have their own self-consciousness' but find comfort in one another, no matter how long it takes them. I know that is the general backgrounds of Belle and Beast anyway but like I've said, you've made it in your own way. I like how the 'curse' he has is not a magical one, that he won't turn back into a 'normal' human being once he's found his true love in a slotted amount of time, but Arrie has seen past how he looks and what he's been through and falls in love with him anyway. I also love how she's not perfect either. It's a fairytale in its own right.
Basically I just love everything about it and cannot wait until you update! Keep up the good work. :)
trouver chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
lovely :)
CJOfficiallyStyled chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Ah thank you a million times for posting this chappie! dnt you ever leave like that again you hear me?! or I'll hunt you down and quick!
m.Autumn chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
LOL fairytale from a book! Ha ha! Good one... eh-hem... anyway, VERY CUTE. I've really been enjoying your story here, and there's still some things you can do with it I'm sure! I absolutely LOVED their first kiss! And, I like how you've got Vincent becoming just a bit more clingy than usual. I do think that if Arrie likes/loves him so much then she really needs to open up more. She knows so much about him and now it's HER turn to do some talking... I'll give your story another read-over and PM you later with some ideas if I come up with any. You mentioned some nasty weather in this chap so defo have another storm scene in the next chapter of so... maybe a more romantic snow storm? P And we've got the dad sneaking around, wanting to cause some trouble. Then you've still got the both of them finally needed to admit they love each other. _ Love it- can't wait for the next one!
PhantomFan01 chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
Awww she is so sweet when she is in love _ Can't wait for the next chapter :D
candygirl28 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Thank you so much I love this fic and couldn't wait to read this chapter I am looking forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
I would le to see the two marry and live happily ever after - without afton or Arrie's dad! I think that this is the most awesome story ever. Keep writing! :D