Reviews for What She Does Not Understand
BookWorm77071 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was such a beautiful fanfic! I loved reading it!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Haha, can't believe the queen was stupid enough to think all those things she said would weaken Belle.:) This was great, I loved it!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved this.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really really really reaaaaally hope that Belle remembers everything too. It would make their reunion that much sweeter. I really love the idea for this having Belle use the Queen's cruel words to give her strength and hope was genius _. Awesomely done!

bye bye!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I. LOVED. THIS! And the fool me once fool me twice :) I loved it all! Oh yay that she does not give up hope and does not become crazy:) I love the translations in her head! I LOVE RUMBELLE -
TheKittyisaPanther chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Really good. Really, really, really good. Thanks for taking the time to write it! It was an amazing idea, and it was creative, and it made me laugh - I hope it was supposed to..? But, pure genius.
Grignard chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Fantastic story. It took me a second to see that the bold was Regina's spoken words and the italics were her thoughts. I like the way you represented the duality of Belle's hope to that of the Evil Queen trying to break her. Nice insight into what Belle would think of Rumplestiltskin. It makes it seem like they both really miss and care about each other. You should disable the anonymous reviews if you want some more feedback. Looking forward to future works from you.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love it! Really nice one-shot. I hope Belle really does remember.