Reviews for McGee: Ziva's Keeper
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
1sunfun
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love Ziva & McGee friendship stories. This was very moving in so many ways and felt very authentic. And I really enjoyed the feel-good ending that was still full of honest emotion. Nice job.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love and time can bring people back together.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
"Tim sat on the couch while Dr. Waters sat in her chair across from him. The team had been given orders by Director Vance to see the agency's psychiatrist after a few weeks of returning from Somalia. None of them wanted to do it, but after receiving the orders, and pretty much hearing Ducky ordering them as well, they all grudgingly went. Jethro hated it and Tim was sure he didn't speak unless Dr. Waters threatened to keep him out of the field. Tony was talkative, but when it came to how he thought and felt, he clammed up, so Tim was sure he too hated it and barely spoke." - Dr. Waters could always give DiNozzo truth serum, like Saleem did in the RL show. Jeez, DiNozzo under the influence of truth serum was funny at times!

"taking the seat between her and the isle and after he situated them so she was leaning on him and the blanket was wrapped over both of them so they could share some" - "between her and the aisle".

"Tim had taken Ziva home. Abby had wanted Ziva to stay with her, and it made sense since Abby was the only female, but Abby didn't own anything but a coffin and a couch and neither were good for Ziva. Ziva wouldn't have lasted long in the coffin and the couch wasn't ideal. So Tim had had Ziva come with him. She had been ready to decline, but Tim had promised her a nice bed with breakfast served in said bed and a promise to help her find her own place. He had thrown in the fact that they still had Jett and she had quickly caved. It was a low blow to use the dog, but Ziva couldn't be alone." - Yay! for doggy Jethro.

"he cracked open the door to find Ziva curled up in the middle of the bed with Jett lying out beside her. She was holding onto Jett and he saw the silent tears. Not having the heart to wake her, he gave an order to Jett, who was looking at him with sad brown eyes, to stay with Ziva and headed back out and downstairs." - Yay! for doggy Jethro one more time.

"let her show that she can't be trusted." - Did you not perhaps mean for Tim to say "she can be trusted"?
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
More & deeper thoughts than usual. Well thought out reasons for actions (the producers or yours or both...it doesn't matter). Good. Will be glad to read some light McGibbs though.
Prisca512 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
you really do justice to the relationship between Tim and Ziva, the complexities and simple love balance each other so well. I'm sad that there is only one more story in the series! say it isn't so! thanks for sharing, I've loved them all :-)
Yum2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hello,

I'm a little let down with the confrontation between Ziva and McGee. I think it's because it took place in the open. I would have thought he would have seated down in a private place with Ziva rather than talk about it in the street. But I can picture the walk around the stopping at a bench and the talk... And Tim not wanting Ziva to feel like she was interrogated or fall in a trap.

I think Tim still need to get a confrontation with the team. Because he obviously needs to tell them off a bit about the baby thing. I think that even with that Tim knows they would not stop babying him but at least they would think twice before trying to pull a stunt like that on him again.

Thanks for the hard work.

(sorry for the hurry review but need to get ready for work) :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story - powerful. I love how you insert bits into the canon action or dialogue and change things ever so subtly to match your story. Very nicely done!