Reviews for Just My Luck
ILoveBooks538 chapter 17 . 1/13
Please, please, please update. I know it's 2015 and this story was last updated in 2012, but I believe in you. Please update, this story has me hooked like few stories do. I want to know what happens so very badly. And I know this is just one review and you probably don't really care about, but I want you to know that no matter how long it takes, this story is going to be in my favorites until it updates (and even after that, because it's got to be finished).

I know how hard it is to write and actually finish stories, but you're a much better writer than I can ever hope to be and I really do hope you update.

Keep up the good work...I hope everything's going well. Good luck!
Lilly chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Come on dude!Finish it! I need ending!I love this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Please write more ! It's been what...2 year please your killing me !
AmandeS chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
Yoo bad you haven't written anything in a long time. I would dearly love to know what Vesna is playing at...
A HUGE FAN chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
Please I beg you finish it. I die a little... wait no make that a lot when I see you haven't moved passed chapter seventeen. This amazing twist to my favorite book is like a drug to me. And I have been going through a Just My Luck withdrawl and it is painful. I need more. Your books are like bacon for the mind.
Please post more sooner rather then later.
gm123 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I am on my hands and knees beging you to continue! Please I love this story to much for you to stop! I want to see if Im correct in saying that Katniss is going to go in to the Games! I love them(your storys) Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
Oh my gosh! I've been hoping and waiting for another one and one has not come. PLEASE PLEASE FINISH/CONTINUE. I love your story sooooooooooooo much and I need more or I might die. I've read up through chapter 17 and I will continue to wait for more for the rest of my life if need be( although I hope it doesn't take that long)
wes and fred chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Please continue with this story - I really want to see what happens next
Selande chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Oh my god. I've been on the edge of my seat reading this story and constantly wondering what you were going to do next. What new twist? What cliffhanger awaits? And this last chapter. Just WOW ! I see that you last updated in Oct. 2012 and I really hope your muse comes back and helps you finish this story. Extremely well written and you have taken all of the characters personalities to heart and even though the roles are switched up a bit, it definitely feels like the characters from the original books. Bravo and well done!

Also, since it's not something I usually point out, but it's refreshing to read a story that I hardly see any punctuation errors or bad spelling. Sometimes they slip through and while I notice them, if there aren't too many, I can ignore them. Your writing is very well written and the flow of the story is excellent.
Emily C chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
This is so goooooood! When will you write more?
arctic-kat chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
I'm so glad I found this story! Really unique and exciting! Please update it soon... dying to know what happens next!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this story soo much you are an awesome writer!
Emma chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
When is the next chapter?!
Kensie.Beliebs chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
its gooood
AlwaysForJC chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
Are you going to finish this story? I really love it!